Eggheads season pass fails again

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by fausto, Jan 19, 2009.

1. fausto

fausto New Member

Jul 23, 2008

Advertisements

I deleted the old "Eggheads" season pass and set up a new season pass last week. Tivo showed 5 upcoming episodes - all unticked. No reason given for not recording.

I tried again; deleted the season pass and set up a new one - same thing.

Anyone know what's going on????

2. Cainam

Cainam Tivo Evangelist

May 25, 2004
    Chester-le-S...
    Is the season pass set for BBC2? Is the season pass set to "First Run Only"?

On my Tivo the Original Air Date (OAD) for all episode of Eggheads on BBC2 is Mon 24th Nov 2008, so a "First Run Only" season pass will just ignore them.

3. fausto

fausto New Member

Jul 23, 2008
    No, it's not set for "1st run only". It is set for "repeats and 1st run".

I don't understand the question "is the season pass set to BBC2". I set up the season pass by searching for eggheads with the typing search. I type "E" followed by "G" and by then "eggheads" is top of the pick list. I pick it (there's no choice of channels) and the season pass is set up with five upcoming episodes (all unticked) showing.

Any ideas?

4. RichardJH

RichardJH New Member

Oct 7, 2002
    Hanworth....
  5. Cainam

Cainam Tivo Evangelist

May 25, 2004
    Chester-le-S...

Advertisements

Sorry if that was confusing! Season Passes are channel specific, and when I looked on my Tivo it showed some episodes being shown on BBC2, and some on Challenge (If I remember correctly).

So if you had set the season pass on Challenge, it would never record anything on BBC2.

But if your TIvo is only showing you episodes on BBC2, it rules out that problem!