E Ring 1-18-06 Show discussion

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Jan 20, 2006.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

Since the other thread was about dolby digital and not the show itself, figured I'd start this here.

Yes it does seem like changes are a foot. But him going out could be a one time thing or his xfer could be turned down and he'd have to stay put. Ms liston sure has a popularity contest to win over those generals. Love the peeing in the snow thing, was funny. I half expected a cut to a scene outside or something showing her....

Now we all knew a new way to poison someone, dont you love TV? Between shows like this and law and order, we know how to commit crimes and cover them up. If you are a twin, it's possible you can literally get away with murder :)

too bad JTs old squeeze isn't still here. It would have made even more interesting interactions between agencies in the future.

wouldn't the smoke alarms in the boss' office have gone off?

In the opening, they show the top of the pentagon (amazing how secretive they are these days eh?) Is that grass on top of it?

2. ebonovic

ebonovic has gone his way...

Jul 24, 2001
    Tinley...

Man... certainly looks like I am going to have to obtain a copy of the episode...
    Stupid WMAQ and their DD encoder... :(

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    hey as soon as they get DVD hi def burners, I'd be more than happy to copy it for you :) but SD isn't the same

4. ebonovic

ebonovic has gone his way...

Jul 24, 2001
    Tinley...
    Tell me about it... I can deal with L&O in SD, but E-Ring and CSI... has to be HD.