Ducktales "Woo-Hoo!" S01E01

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Aug 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

Ok after the initial previews, I wasn't so sure about the new look. But this premiere really convinced me. It's very colorful and stylish, along with being well written.

I have to say, this had quite a few literal LOL moments and the re-imagining of the characters is really well done. Much more personality to the triplets and Webby. Good episode. And a fun little tease at the end!

Really looking forward to watching more!

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Had no idea this was starting. I loved the show when I was younger, and Scrooge McDuck was always my favorite Disney character. Thanks for the heads up!

3. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 TV Buff!

Nov 17, 2006
    I knew they were making it, just not when it’d be released. I have just one word : ‘WOOHOO’!

The only problem I had was that the first few minutes seemed kind of dry. Other than that, a great show

4. Worf

Worf Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2000
    Hrm... I remember this show... I also remember Gizmo Duck... my favorite character. Mild mannered accountant to super hero

Edit: I like how we can get Disney XD on cable TV, but not watch it online...

5. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 TV Buff!

Nov 17, 2006

Advertisements

Oddly enough, I don’t subscribe to XD (yet),but I’m able to watch this through their app (Apple TV). They seem to be offering it for free temporarily

6. morac

morac Cat God TCF Club

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Yeah they are offering the first two episodes free. The series starts up in September.

I liked the little Easter eggs they spread throughout the episode like references to other Disney afternoon shows and the doll the 90‘s version of Webby had, pinned up on a wall with a dagger.