DT package pricing?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by potters2643, Apr 26, 2006.

1. potters2643

potters2643 New Member

Feb 16, 2006

Advertisements

I looked through many a thread and di not see an answer to this, if I am asking a question that has ben answered my apologies.
    ---
    Is the new DT going to be offered in a similar pricing structure with a "no up front cost" plan, like the 16.95/18.95/19.95 service +box setups? That is really the way I would need to go for this box due to some recent changes in my disposable income. I currently have a series 2, and would like to add this unit to it.
    ----
    Dan? Pony? I'll look for an answer tomorrow, thanks in advance!
    [edit: I just re-read my post and it might have been unclear, I guess TiVo calls this the "Tivo Basic Package".

2. DanInSD

DanInSD New Member

Jul 8, 2003
    I just got this email offering the following:

Stop missing out! Just in time for May season finales, you can now record 2 shows at the same time* with the brand-new TiVo® Series2™ DT DVR. TiVo subscribers get first dibs on an 80-hr TiVo Package that includes 1 year of TiVo® service for only $254.

3. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    Wait till monday.

4. xscorpion

xscorpion TiVo Rocks!!

Oct 28, 2002
    USA
    Got an email about this, this is what it said.....

Treat yourself to a second box: get the brand-new TiVo® Series2™ DT DVR with 1 year pre-paid service for only $254. We'll lower the monthly fee of your existing TiVo® box to just $6.95** — that's nearly half price!

5. steveliv

steveliv Member

Mar 9, 2006

Advertisements

i guess we won't be able to do the multiple unit discount on this one until it goes retail...

steven

6. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    good guess. 5 days really isn't that long of a wait. :rolleyes: