Dr.Phil and Oprah(Anyone Still have it on there Tivo)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Enrique, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Enrique

Enrique Well-Known Member

May 15, 2006
    Anyone Still Dr.Phil and Oprah on there Tivo?

Please i need this, Thanks.

2. MNoelH

MNoelH McGruber

Mar 17, 2005
    Houston, Texas
    I'm having trouble with the question. What are you requesting, exactly?

3. Enrique

May 15, 2006
    The new shows that came on today, My Tivo missed them.

I am asking if anyone Still has them on there tivo and can send them to me(on DVD) or upload them to something like Sendspace or Flyupload.

4. MNoelH

MNoelH McGruber

Mar 17, 2005
    Houston, Texas
    Oh. Thank you for being more clear. Sorry, I can't help. I still have Oprah on my TiVo, but I have no way to burn to DVD or upload.

5. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    In some areas, it's re-broadacst at 1am.

6. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    Oprah didn't record for either, for some reason. I'm not worried, I'm sure I'll catch it on rerun later on!!

7. ewolfr

ewolfr .

Feb 12, 2001
    SoCal
    I have today's Oprah with Dave Letterman on my Tivo. Let me know if you still need it. I dont have Dr Phil, only recorded Oprah to see Dave.

8. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Check other channels to see if they pick up Dr. Phil second run. If so, in my market at least the second run is the first run show only delayed by a week, so next Monday it would be today's episode. YMMV of course.

9. Enrique

May 15, 2006
    I checked, Oprah and Dr. Phil only come on once here.

10. ccooperev

ccooperev TIVOSMITTEN

Apr 24, 2001
    Chicago, IL USA
    I thought this was about them getting into a knock down drag out spat. darn! :)

11. rich

rich Final answer?

Mar 18, 2002
    New York
    I didn't save the Monday episode of "Dr. Phil", but here is a quick recap if it'll help:

Dr. Phil showed us the new "Dr. Phil Now" capability where he can set up video conferencing to current events. Then he introduced a teenage girl who sends and receives 5000 text messages a month, many of which while she's driving. She's had a lot of car accidents in the real world, and they put her in a driving simulator while she tried to do her texting and she did really badly. Then they brought out a boy who accidentally killed someone when he was distracted while driving and he urged her to change her ways. The girl's mom was urged to find a way to take away the phone or monitor it somehow.