Download TV and Movies

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by tivomike, Sep 11, 2007.

1. tivomike

tivomike New Member

Oct 9, 2002
    How come when I go to 'Download TV and Movies' nothing happens. Blank screen, with Tivo tags above.

I have internet connection, and amazon unbox account. But nothing. Actually none of my internet stuff is working... Yahoo traffic, Yahoo weather, etc.

Any thoughs?

2. ginala

ginala New Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Yeah this happened to me too and I finally did a TIVO reset and everything has been fine since. Hope that helps. :)

3. tivomike

tivomike New Member

Oct 9, 2002
    all set thanks

4. robm15

robm15 New Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I'm having the same problem, when I get home tonight I'll try a reset also.

5. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I posted my problem in this thread .

I'm reading related threads to see if I can get a count of people posting with similar problems.

In my mind, there had GOT to be more people with this problem -- just not posting about it. :(

6. orbops

orbops New Member

Mar 17, 2007
    I had the same problem. Did a reset and the Yahoo features are now connecting.

7. yalbdam

yalbdam New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Portland, OR
    I have the same program. I have network connection but no internet. Really wanted to try the new Unbox downloads.
    I'm going to try TiVo reset tonight.

8. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Last night, I had to reboot the computer so I rebooted modem and router, but NOT the Tivo.

I ordered some TivoCasts and after a while I noticed they were downloading.
    They were done this morning when I got up, and I thought "well, that'll be the last I see until the next reboot".

But to my surprise, I noticed downloading going on when I got home from work, so I don't know what the problem could be.
    I'll wait and see if I get my "regularly scheduled" Tivocasts this week.

9. jkovach

jkovach TiVoing since 1999!

Feb 17, 2000
    Gilbert, AZ USA
    My 2 Tivos are both suffering from horrible lag while in 'Download TV and Movies'. Every button press takes about 30 seconds to get a response while navigating the TivoCasts menu and Amazon Unbox. But the various HME apps under Music, Photos & More are all working fine. Any suggestions?

10. jkovach

jkovach TiVoing since 1999!

Feb 17, 2000
    Gilbert, AZ USA
    Well, I didn't do anything and the problem is fixed...