Does anyone watch Related?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Toeside, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Toeside

Toeside Circa Dec 2005

Feb 14, 2002
    St Louis, MO
    Should I admit that I do?

I think there has been 6 episodes so far, and all but one has had audio-sync issues. I sent an email to our WB affilate and never got a response. I wonder if they even care.

Doing a search in this forum about Related gave me only one hit, and that was actually about the show Twins, but the poster thought it was called Related.

2. spanozzo

spanozzo New Member

Mar 1, 2004
    Waukesha,...
    My wife didn't notice it. My wife watches it. i just asked her.

3. Toeside

Toeside Circa Dec 2005

Feb 14, 2002
    St Louis, MO
    Oops, I should have said I watch it in HD, Over-the-air.

4. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    Related is my new guilty pleasure. I'm loving the show.

5. jcinsc

jcinsc New Member

Aug 21, 2004
    SC
    So what did you think about the season finale? Kind of predictable, but still good. I like this show, hope it continues.

I've got a question - what in the heck happened to the dog Ruth? :confused: After the scene at the Cape when Ginnie rushed off the porch to take her to "pee", I never saw her again in any Ginnie/Bob scenes.

6. jschuur

jschuur TV-holic, improving

Nov 27, 2002
    London, UK
    My understanding is the show isn't coming back. Does revealing a cancellation count as a spoiler?

Still got 2 episodes from Monday on the TiVo and I plan on watching them this weekend. Usually when I know a show is getting cancelled, I just stop watching to save myself the pain of unresolved storylines. I think the producers saw it coming and tried to bring some closure (but then again I haven't seen the last 2).

7. jcinsc

jcinsc New Member

Aug 21, 2004
    SC
    Bummer! If that's true, I'm sad that another show I like might go away. :(

8. maggiemaye32

maggiemaye32 New Member

Feb 10, 2006
    I actually really liked that show. It's not for sure canceled but it doesn't look good. Was a very good show. Well written. I just hate when you are left hanging like that.

9. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    My wife & I really like this show! The girls are very believable as sisters. And they are all very HOT!

As for the final two episodes this week, the first one was my favorite. Lots of laughs!

I hope it comes back, but it won't surprise me if it doesn't. It'll probably get pushed out when the WB & UPN merge.

10. Royster

Royster Beardy

May 24, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    I've been watching it, though I've still got Monday's episodes unwatched on the Sony.

I like seeing Callum Blue in a non-broken role. I was rooting for him to break through his wife's depression at the loss of her child.

Oh, and the sisters. Oh, my. I'm still dreaming about Rose's nude scene even though we didn't see it.

Still, I have to think this show is headed for cancellation.

11. efilippi

efilippi Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2001
    Mundelein, Il
    My wife and I enjoy it too. A bit like the old "sisters" of a few years ago, though these women are much better looking.

I only wish I could afford an apartment with a kitchen like Callum and his wife have. Zowie. An island big enough to have a good looking woman sit on!

I liked him on the Dead show too.

12. pcguru83

pcguru83 RIP Misty

Jan 18, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    My wife LOVES this show. However, this is the ONLY show that I refuse to watch with my wife. I can handle Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, etc, but there's something about this show I just despise. I can't quite put my finger on it...

13. ant3eye

ant3eye Owns A TV

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    I believe this show is another casualty of the WB + UPN = CW merger. It's too bad because my wife and I enjoyed it.

ant

14. landrumdh

landrumdh Trapped Far Far Away

Oct 6, 2003
    Somewhere
    Good show, I really hope they don't can it.

15. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    As for us, I actually started watching the show because of Kiele Sanchez. I think she's hot and the other girls on the show are hot too. About the 2nd or 3rd episode, my wife watched it with me and instantly loved it.