Does anyone watch In Justice?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by robpickles, Mar 10, 2006.

1. robpickles

robpickles Lurking Around

May 19, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY

Advertisements

I didn't see any threads about "In Justice".

All I can say is this show gets better and better with every episode.

It really is a moving show. Two weeks ago the epsiode "The Public Burning" was the saddest and most moving one yet for me.

I really enjoy this show and I hope they keep up the good work.

Rob :)

Edit - Silly me i found the threads!

2. jennifer

jennifer Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2001
    Is that the one with Kyle MacLachlan?

I watched the first couple of shows, but I couldn't get into it.

Maybe I should give it another shot.

3. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    I've been watching it. But I also watch all three hours of SciFi friday, so it is usually Monday or Tuesday before I get around to watching In Justice. That seems a little late to be starting a thread..

And for whatever reason, some shows just don't generate many threads, even when it turns out that a fair number of people on the forum watch them...

4. ILoveCats&Tivo

ILoveCats&Tivo New Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    I watch it. Great show. Very likeable characters :up:

5. scooterboy

scooterboy Coney Island Small

Mar 27, 2001
    East...

Advertisements

We've watched every episode. Still waiting for an episode where they get someone released, then find out they were really guilty all along. It's gotta happen eventually.

Oh, and I love the show's opening in HD. All the cursive writing popping off the screen. Very vivid.

6. ILoveCats&Tivo

ILoveCats&Tivo New Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Charlotte, NC
    The episode where the man was executed was so sad. I kept thinking a miracle was going to happen and when it didn't I was very upset...

But thats what makes the show good -- the fact that its not always predictable

7. dswallow

dswallow Save the Moderatоr TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    But once you figure out the writers are aiming to make things unpredictable by the masses, you can predict what they'll do. ;)

I like the show, though.

8. jwjody

jwjody Not enough room

Dec 7, 2002
    Center of...
    I like the show. I know a lot of prosecutors though and they roll their eyes at it.

J

9. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    Name one legal-eagle drama that real-world prosecutors don't roll their eyes at.

10. spartanstew

spartanstew Thanks 4 the Update

Feb 23, 2002
    Wylie, Texas
    We've seen them all too. I think it's pretty good and worth watching, while my wife loves it.

11. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    The eye candy isn't bad, either. Especially Marisol Nichols, who plays Sonya.

[​IMG]

12. hanumang

hanumang Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Pittsburgh, PA
    No doubt - Marisol Nichols is very attractive.

And the show is very engaging. I'd be very curious as to what the real cases that inspired each episode are like in comparison.

Yes, I know there is a disclaimer that any resemblance to real events, etc is purely coincidental but I ain't buying it. I'm guessing the real life cases are probably even more unbelievable.

13. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW
    I like last week's episode, about the rape. It was the first episode that didn't involve a murder. That allowed the victim and the wrongly accused to face each other in the end. Very poignant.

14. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    I've watched it since the 2nd episode. It's not as bleeding-heart anti-death penalty as I expected, but I'm still just on the fence about it. I thought I'd like it more because of the guy from The Agency, but I liked him better on that show than I do so far in this one.

They seem to be making the prosecutors and judges reasonable people, for the most part. I.e., they're not blaming all of the wrongful convictions on reckless prosecutors who ignored exculpatory evidence, etc. Usually seems to be a witness changing his/her testimony or that there just wasn't enough investigation done by the defense the first time around.

15. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    OK, this deal with Richard Rocca being assigned by the State Attorney General to bird-dog the National Justice Project. That's just stupid. All Swain has to do is call a press conference and tell the media what Rocca's doing. The media will eat it up -- the SAG persecuting a political opponent for getting innocent people out of jail? The SAG devoting resources to interfering with court appeals? In California? The ACLU, for one, would be so far up his tuchus he'd have to resign.

16. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    Is that really how "tuchus" is spelled? I've always wondered.

17. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    It's one way to spell it.

18. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Ad me to the list of people that watch & like the show. I am enjoying it so far.

My wife decided from the beginning not to watch because she doesn't care for Kyle MacLachlan.

19. dswallow

dswallow Save the Moderatоr TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I've had hot & cold feelings for Kyle but his role in this show is really pretty good, I think. He's been doing well; I actually like him again. ;)

20. Guindalf

Guindalf Now with added dalf

Jun 13, 2001
    We're watched the first couple shows and have most of the rest still on the TiVo. It's hard when you're away all week to keep up with shows, but we're pretty impressed with it. Now if only I could hide the honeydo list, I could watch more of them!!!! ;)