Does anyone know the direct phone for Comcast Phoenixville PA?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by adamwsh, Aug 1, 2007.

1. adamwsh

adamwsh Member

Oct 22, 2002
    I am trying to locate the phone number that will put me in direct contact with the Comcast payment center/service office at 20 South Main St in Phoenixville, PA. The phone number that is listed on the Comcast website is 610-323-6400. The phone number listed in the yellow pages is 610-935-1910. Both of these dial in to the same line as if I had called 1-800-COMCAST. I've asked the CSRs on the Comcast line for a direct phone number to the Phoenixville office. They claim they don't have one. I find this impossible since they must have to contact them on occasion. If you happen to have, or can find the actual direct phone number, please let me know.

I need to contact them at this location directly because I am trying to find out if they have CableCards at that location that I can pick up there and install myself at home. When I call the 800 line, I get conflicting answers as to whether or not the local office has them. So I want to hear it from "the horse's mouth," not from some CSR in Texas.

OR, EVEN BETTER: If you live in Phoenixville, PA, can you please stop by there and ask if they have CableCards that can be picked up by customers for self-install? Then let me know.

Thanks!

2. mdscott

mdscott Active Member

Jun 26, 2002
    Hermosa...
    Google Maps reports 610-935-1910

Michael

PS: and 610-933-3031 for an office at 1101 West Bridge St.

3. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    The Customer Service and Support numbers should be on your bill.

4. litkaj

litkaj Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Exton, PA
    The number printed on the bills in Phoenixville go to the same place as the toll-free, just as the OP said (or at least they used to, see below).

Good luck with that. :)

I used to live in Phx and the Comcast office there was horrible. I actually got hung up on a couple times because I had the balls to call and complain when they charged me double one month.

I ended up disputing the charge on my CC because they refused to give a refund. Every bill I received after that had a note on it that I disputed the charge and that they were charging again to make up for that. I just kept disputing the extraneous amount until they finally gave me a call 5 or 6 months later asking why I was disputing exactly half of my bill. I told them to review their phone recordings from 6 months ago and then hung up on them, just as rudely as their reps had done to me. That double-charge never came back.

In any case, I really do wish you luck.

5. adamwsh

adamwsh Member

Oct 22, 2002
    So, my dilemma is that if I drive there, I could very possibly be wasting 40 minutes and gas to go there to find out they either A) don't have them or B) won't let me self-install.

I don't know what to do!