1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does AIP Ever Go On Sale?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Myrtledog, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Myrtledog

Myrtledog Member

Jul 9, 2017
    just bought a new Bolt with 1TB Drive. So far on a monthly subscription.

Does the all in subscription ever go on sale? I like the all in concept but $550 is just crazy money...

2. UCLABB

UCLABB Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    On older models that have been on monthly for many years they have offered low cost all ins. So, you are pretty much out of luck based on past history.

3. dianebrat

dianebrat wait.. I did what? TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    Considering in the past 6 months they've done 2 "once in a lifetime" sales on AIO for legacy owners I think the odds of another sale very soon are going to be low.

4. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    After a year of monthly payments you may be able to get All In for $199, I was able to and many people on the forum have received similar deals. Call TiVo and ask at some point and keep calling and asking. That's the tried and true method.

5. Myrtledog

Myrtledog Member

Jul 9, 2017
    Well it’s now been a year of monthly service. Called TiVo and was told no discount on all in...

6. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Try some customer service agent roulette?

7. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    Yes, you need to call them multiple times, try once a day for the next week or so.

8. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    I think 2-3 years is more typical.

Scott