dissappointed

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by bbear55, Jul 19, 2007.

1. bbear55

bbear55 New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    i was recently offered a new tivo by customer care for only $35, and told it would be 5 to 7 days. when i didn't receive my tivo after 2 weeks, i called to ask why i hadn't received my tivo they said it usually takes 2 weeks and it should be there any day ( it took them at least 30 min to figure this out and two reps later) but i figured i love my tivo and it would be worth the wait. so when my tivo still wasn't here after a month, i called again, i waited an hour and half talked to 3 reps, and was informed that my order was never placed, and if i wanted a new one it would cost me $250 up front but after rebates it would eventually be free.
    the end result after almost 7 years of service with tivo, my service was canceled and i have no tivo. before today i was the #1 fan, and now nothing.
    i am dissappointed to be with out my beloved tivo, and left with a bad taste in my mouth from the worst customer service i have ever delt with.
    if anyone has a better suggestion, of how i could one day be reunited with my tivo, let me know. :mad:

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 TechKnow Guide

Oct 18, 2002
    Mill Creek,...
    Sorry to hear. Did you try escalating the issue with a Supervisor? What happened to your original Tivo?

3. Stanley Rohner

Stanley Rohner New Member

Jan 18, 2004
    oklahoma
    Try using a capital letter for the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and a capital "I" instead of "i" everywhere.

It'll make your postings easier to read.

You old TiVo might just need to have the hard drive replaced.