Didn't record last night

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by DouglasPHill, Jan 16, 2021.

1. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Cynical old guy

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO

Advertisements

The guide indicated Magnum and MacGyver were new but my recording activity says not available, show did not broadcast. Does anyone know why?
    Ty

2. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Cynical old guy

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Did some research and both shows did air as planned. After some Googling decided to add a timer to the Bolt power cord and reboot the Bolt daily at 4am. HTH

3. tommage1

tommage1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    I posted about that, OTA Tivos on TE4 did not record Magnum. TE3 OTA did. TE3 cable did. Why, who knows, but concerning, these are prime time major network shows. And TE4 supposed to be latest and greatest (tongue in cheek)

DouglasPHill likes this.
  4. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    My TE3 Bolt recorded both with no intervention.

5. Sonyad

Sonyad Member

Sep 2, 2014

Advertisements

Messed up my Law & Order SVU recordings. Previously recorded on FIOS 506 but NBC moved to 504 but my onepass didn't update. I had to manually change it tonight and the episode numbers are wrong. I missed Season 22 Episode 4 on 1/7/21 and episode 5 on 1/14/21 but TIVO calls the first one episode 9 and 10 doesn't even exist although it aired.

6. Morris Altman

Morris Altman New Member

Jun 15, 2019
    There have been some bugs with onepass. If you have channel set to all, try the specific channel. Oddly, the inverse may also fix this. I thought this was fixed. I guess not.