Did not record program...

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by mnylen, Jan 26, 2006.

1. mnylen

mnylen New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Hi! I have a season pass of NCIS and my DirecTivo did not record the program. No conflicts at all at that hour. Has this ever ocurred to anyone?

2. DavidS

DavidS Member

Sep 27, 2000
    Dayton Ohio
    Maybe it was a repeat and you have the SP set for first run only? Check the Recording History section of the Now Playing list to see what it said.

3. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    NCIS was not a repeat this week. My T60 recorded it just fine.

As was suggested, check your recording history list found at the top of the To Do List.

4. Hodaka

Hodaka New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    Rolla, MO
    something similar happened the other day to me with that new Jenna Elfmann show, "Courting Alex".. it didnt record and told me in the recording history that standard message about it already being recorded (this was very first episode.. go figure).. I opened up the season pass and save it again and it started recording. I have no idea what happened, but it ticked me off. Now I wonder what else I might have missed and not realized it..

one thing to note.. if you have a season pass set as first run and you don't get an episode because it was a repeat, it won't show up in the recording history because it would never have been scheduled to begin with. It will only generate a message if you've got repeats and first runs..

5. mnylen

mnylen New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    NCIS was not mentioned at all. DTivo just skipped it...

6. DavidS

DavidS Member

Sep 27, 2000
    Dayton Ohio
    Are there future episodes scheduled to record?