Dexter?

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by LynnL999, Nov 6, 2011.

1. LynnL999

LynnL999 Member

Oct 7, 2002
    Irvine,...
    I'm guessing Dexter is new tonight, since they never show repeats during the season and Homeland is on. It was in my TDL earlier in the week, but now it's not, and the title of the episode in the guide ("Just Let Go") doesn't seem to match epguides.com (which I know is unofficial, but is usually pretty accurate) -- it's listed there as "Blind Spot." Anyway, I don't know what's up, but check your to do lists.

Fortunately the episode will run many times over the course of the week, as usual. Mercury must be in retrograde or something... I've had more SP issues in the past two weeks than I've had total in the past two years.

2. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    Mine recorded.

3. starbreiz

starbreiz Fangirl

Jan 29, 2005
    Mountain...
    The guide data *is* a little wonky... it's title only ("Just Let Go") with no description. IMDB confirms this is the correct episode title though, perhaps epguides.com is wrong?

Mine recorded the 11pm episode due to earlier conflicts, so my SP must be for reruns.

And it's not just you, TMS must be slipping because I've had just as many PGD issues recently.

4. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    The original air date for this episode is 11/6/2011, according to my TiVo. My first-run-only SP grabbed it, as would yours if that's what you have.

5. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Tivo considers a repeat airing as a new episode and will record it if it hasn't recorded an earlier airing when repeat airings occur within 28 days of the original air date. Only after 28 days will a season pass set for new episodes only, not record the program.