Deleting Apps and Deleting My Shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Stream 4K' started by MScottC, May 13, 2020.

1. MScottC

MScottC Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Okay... I've added apps and somehow a show got added to "My Shows"... How can I delete apps and how can I delete shows from My Shows?

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Long press select on an item will bring up a menu from which you can choose delete/uninstall.

Noelmel likes this.
  3. smark

smark Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Except not all apps cant be deleted unfortunately. Ex. Sling. But, you can remove it as a Source in the settings for the Tivo App so it doesn't get used for search results.

Noelmel likes this.
  4. MScottC

MScottC Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2004
    That works for the apps... It didn't seem to work for the "My Favorites" shows.

5. cybergrimes

cybergrimes Legend

Jun 14, 2015
    Minnesota
    go to the My Shows tab in TiVo app, select a show, top row theres a button "My Shows" with a heart next to it. Click it and voila "This show has been removed from My Shows"

Not sure why but that row of buttons seems to be less than obvious to some users

Noelmel likes this.
  6. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    To remove a favorite you just click the heart and it'll change back to a plus. Next time you load My Shows it'll go away. Deleting specific episodes/recordings is not possible as far as I can tell. There doesn't even seem to be a way to track what you've watched. The My Shows part feels very unfinished.

Noelmel likes this.