Delete Repeating Manual Record?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by JWadle, Mar 28, 2019.

1. JWadle

JWadle TiVo Fan

May 2, 2015
    Boulder CO

Advertisements

I have set up a manual record to be repeated M-F on my BOLT. I now need to delete it, but can find no way to do that, excepting by deleting each individual record separately.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Try the Clear key while viewing the manual recording.

3. cherry ghost

cherry ghost Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    Delete it from OnePass Manager

4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I had the same or similar problem. (This was on a Premiere under SD menus). I had created a manual Pass on a repeating schedule, but couldn't see it listed in the Manager to later delete it. Additionally, I could set new passes but they never appeared below a cutoff point in the Manager list. To fix it, I had to go online and use the website to access my ToDo list and Pass Manager. Only from there could I delete the offending manual item. I had never used the online interface before, but it saved me. All of the newer Passes that I had been creating were suddenly visible on my home unit.

5. schatham

schatham Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2007

Advertisements

Mine can be deleted from on pass manager. Also if you highlight a folder in my shows and choose clear it will ask if you want to cancel this one pass. Select one of those recordings, more options, modify one pass, cancel one pass.

PSU_Sudzi likes this.
  6. JWadle

JWadle TiVo Fan

May 2, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Thanks. Once I found the repeating manual recordings at the bottom of the OnePass list, deleting them from there worked.

cherry ghost likes this.