Date Recorded field blank, Duration says 00:00:00

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by dmorrell, Jan 19, 2006.

1. dmorrell

dmorrell New Member

Jan 24, 2005

Advertisements

I'm using TivoToGo and Sonic DigitalMedia Home v7.

When transferring programs to my PC, the Date Recorded, Quality, Genre and Rating fields are blank and the duration says 00:00:00 for every program. All the other fields are fine, and the episode information appears correctly in the bottom. I've checked for software updates and everything seems to be current. I've restarted the software, the PC and the Tivo and nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?

2. bluefuel318

bluefuel318 Angela

Mar 20, 2005
    Illinois
    I was searching for a solution to this problem and came across this post? Did you ever figure out what was wrong? Does anyone else know? My Tivo Desktop isn't working at the moment, and the Sonic Software is my only hope to get things onto my laptop, and it sure would be nice to know the information it claims to be able to tell you, you know?

3. dcahoe

dcahoe TiVoPlayList Author

Jan 28, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Besides Sonic there are other solutions such as Galleon or TiVoPlayList. TiVo Desktop does have frequent problems that they will hopefully fix in the next release.

Here is a link to TiVoPlayList -> http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/c/dcahoe/tivo/index.htm