Dancing With the Stars final..spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by SNJpage1, Nov 23, 2011.

1. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    It seemed a little strange to me that half way thru the show there was a commercial for the Jimmy Kimal show saying the winners would be on the show. During the commercial they showed the winners in the clip sitting with Jimmy Kimal. Did some one at ABC let it slip that they already knew who the winners were??

2. mzgig

mzgig Owned by Cats

Jul 26, 2003
    Las Vegas
    So...........who won?

3. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    I found it on my recording at 1:03.
    The final three were on the couch with Ricki sitting closest to Kimmel then JR then Rob.
    So not a spoiler IMO.

4. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    It's a thread about the episode with a spoiler warning. I don't think their question was lazy. Don't try so hard to be clever.

5. lalouque

lalouque Quilter-Cat Slave TCF Club

Feb 11, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm really bummed. I had my "JR was Robbed" joke all lined up and wasn't able to use it. *deep sigh*

6. Cearbhaill

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    Ba dum dum.
    If it makes you feel better I giggled a little.

7. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I would have been happy with any of the three winning. The right group of celebs was there at the end.

I think I'm happiest for Karina. Maybe this makes up for the Billy Ray Cyrus season. :)

8. Cearbhaill

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    I am glad JR won because he has been the best all season.
    But IMO he has been off his game in the last few weeks and I don't think he ever really came back after the ankle injury.
    Plus he's wore plum out.
    So in that regard I could have lived with Rob winning as he seemed to be just on the brink of peaking.
    I just wish he would change his name and move somewhere new- he seems like a decent enough guy but living with a gaggle of shrews can't be good for any man.
    Just look at Bruce.

So I am happiest for Karina.
    Enjoyed David's dance immensely and wish he was in a show or movie or something I could support. I really liked him.
    Carson's Vogue was the dance of the evening for me- so glad he got his "dance with a Chmerkovskiy".
    Pretty much enjoyed all the other also rans as well- Chynna (sp?) was gorgeous and I'm glad she got through that dance.

9. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    I posted this with the spoiler alert so that others could reveal details of the final with out ruining it for those that hadnt seen the show yet.
    I guess I might have to get my eyes checked I only saw JR and karina on the couch didnt realise the others were there also.

10. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Yes, it was all three celeb finalists.

11. Regina

Regina I've got Jewbs!

Mar 29, 2003
    Indiana
    Couldn't agree more with both statements-Bruce Jenner has become a sad version of his former self :(

And Carson-I was standing and cheering for him-he was GREAT! And I was so happy for him! He looked at ease for the first time, and he got to dance with his man....YAY CARSON!!! :D;)

12. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    They don't all live together. I'm not a Kardashian fan, but I have heard Rob say he has his own house and we know he went to college so he must have moved out when he was about 18. I saw the three daughters on Letterman and they said they all three have their own places. It would be unreasonable for married and/or divorced women with tons of income to live with their mother and step-father.

13. Cearbhaill

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    You're so literal.
    You had to know what I meant.

14. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I honestly gathered from what you said that you thought they all lived together. You said Rob should "move somewhere". You said "living with a bunch of shrews" then you referenced Bruce as if he does in fact live with a bunch of shrews. I guess I am literal.

15. Cearbhaill

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    I just wish he would change his last name and move across the country to another state in the midwest where no one gets decent television reception and has no idea who the Kardasians are. I think he is a decent enough guy but being associated in any manner with the gaggle of shrews that is his family can't be good for any man.
    Just look at Bruce.

:D