Dancing With The Stars - 10/9/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by jradosh, Oct 10, 2007.

1. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...

Advertisements

Thank goodness :D

2. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Agree.

Too bad Samantha Harris is coming back. Something about her just annoys the crap out of me. I thought Drew was doing a good.

3. kdelande

kdelande TiVo-Wobble

Dec 17, 2001
    Louisville,...
    +1

4. craftassistant

craftassistant Have knife....

Oct 18, 2006
    Apex, NC
    OMG I so wanted to call you last night jeremy doing the happy dance! But it was 1am when I finished watchign the show.

Now the competion is going to step up for the coming weeks. Honestly this seems like the most intense season.

Did anyone notice Floyd's lack of facial expression during the final two thing last night?

5. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...

Advertisements

I think Floyd knows he's outmatched and hates fighting a losing game. If he'd only learn to stand up straight and to smile more he'd be a helluva lot better.

6. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard
    Floyd's problems are Karina's doing IMO- she's the only one with the power to change him. Why on earth hasn't she gotten him into one of those posture/body bar contraptions??
    I understand that she is the most accomplished dancer but as an instructor she leaves a little to be desired IMO.

I think his expression showed that he was PO'd because I don't think he has the first clue what he is doing wrong. I heard somewhere that he practices very little, too. Sounds to me as if he bit off more than he can chew and did not fully understand the level of commitment required.

The elimination was perfection though. I was worried there for a minute we had another Master P or Billy Ray on our hands, and while Wayne did overstay his welcome a bit it was nowhere near as long an overstay as those two.

7. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    Speaking of Billy Ray... that was the first time I heard him sing. Besides the marbles in his mouth he wasn't too bad. :p

The kid with him, however, needs to stop shrieking (by the pool ;) ) and learn to sing. :eek:

8. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    With this final two, we couldn't go wrong. Personally I would rather have seen Floyd go first. Wayne is at least entertaining.

9. MsFB

MsFB Obsessed.

Nov 8, 2002
    LOST on a...
  10. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I really don't think either of them do a great job of hosting, although her voice is deeper than his. Bring on Cat Deely! :up:

11. craftassistant

craftassistant Have knife....

Oct 18, 2006
    Apex, NC
    I was chatting last night with some friends about the show. I told them I would love to see Ellen Degeneres do the show. My friend says ...which would she be/ We all laughed so hard. But I think she would be a total riot to watch.

I wonder how we can request next season's folks..lol

12. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
  13. MsFB

MsFB Obsessed.

Nov 8, 2002
    LOST on a...
    the JIDGES!!! does she travel with the SYTYCD show? :D

14. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Yep, I don't like either Sam or Drew, but if there has to be one of them, I prefer Sam.

15. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    The teen with Billy Ray was his 15 year old daughter who is the rave right now. her and Billy ray are on a disney show together. Her concert show tickets are sold out the first few hours. To me she sounded like Dolly Parton.

16. genearch

genearch Community Organizer

Nov 29, 2000
    Kalamazoo
    I haven't been watching this show, but as a boxing fan I thought I'd chime in.

Floyd has arguably the toughest fight of his career coming in early Dec against Ricky Hatton. (From England) Apparently he's training for that while doing this show.

Rumor on the boxing sites is that many of the English fans will be doing what they can to keep him on the show by voting like crazy. Does this show change to audience voting at some point?