Dancing With The Stars 10/8/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Cearbhaill, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Oct 9, 2007 #1 of 13
    Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard

Advertisements

No thread yet?

Injuries are beginning to come into play- Helio was feeling it but danced better than he was scored IMO. Julianne had better back off the difficulty factor and let him rest a week.
    Mark was feeling it more than usual and I can't imagine how a jive can be good for him- way too high impact.
    Floyd's jive was oddly disappointing- I noticed a couple of times that he was doing it almost flat footed- there was no bounce in him at all last night.
    I thought Marie's dress was terribly unflattering- she looked even more top heavy than usual.
    Sabrina's dress was equally distracting- that blue poof did nothing for her figure.
    Jane Seymour's wig made her look like Norma Desmond. I also think she was overscored out of pity- she was ok but not straight nines IMO.
    Mel B did not stand out in any way for me, but Jenni danced the heck out of that tango and should get the encore tonight.

Wayne- I have no words.
    Just no.

And I am now convinced that Cameron has butt implants. Nobody with a history of Legg-Calve-Perthes and chronically tight hamstrings is ever going to develop a bubble butt like that no matter how hard you train.

2. Oct 9, 2007 #2 of 13
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Cheetah was pretty darn good. She could go a long way.

Julianne looked hawt! As always!!!!

3. Oct 9, 2007 #3 of 13
    DianaMo

DianaMo Cubs fan

Oct 22, 2003
    It was fun seeing Donny Osmond on the show. I hope he becomes a celebrity dancer on the next round of the series.

Did anyone notice that on "Chuck" it was suggested that he learn to dance the tango? I wonder if that was a nod to the program on another channel....

4. Oct 9, 2007 #4 of 13
    jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    I don't care about much that happened this week except that if Wayne doesn't go I'm not watching anymore. :mad:

5. Oct 9, 2007 #5 of 13
    DianaMo

DianaMo Cubs fan

Oct 22, 2003

Advertisements

Wayne has a LOT of fans, so he may stick around simply because of his popularity.

That has to be why Billy Ray Cyrus stayed in the game so long previously.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index

6. Oct 9, 2007 #6 of 13
    latrobe7

latrobe7 What, me worry?

May 1, 2005
    Orange...
    Wayne is uncomfortable to watch. Even his partner wants to be done with it. Her response to the question "What's in store for next week?" was basically, "Wayne's been a great sport; thanks for playing - see ya!"

7. Oct 9, 2007 #7 of 13
    jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    Herndon,...
    Yeah, I chuckled at that too. I hope it wasn't just wishful thinking (as much as I like that girl).

8. Oct 9, 2007 #8 of 13
    GoHalos

GoHalos Registered User

Aug 30, 2006
    OC, CA
    Yes, Cheryl definitely seemed to be saying goodbye. We laughed at that too.

9. Oct 9, 2007 #9 of 13
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Wayne's dance was a disaster. It was all just Cheryl dancing around Wayne, then he moved a few steps, and she danced around him again. They threw in a few looks, which he kinda turned his head. While he's a nice guy, he needs to go.

10. GoHalos

GoHalos Registered User

Aug 30, 2006
    OC, CA
    I think that dance is also called the "Master P".

(reference to earlier season of the show)

11. omnibus

omnibus cowboy, yee-ha

Sep 25, 2001
    Lost in Wyoming
    Julianne is amazing on so many levels it's scary :p I mean that smilie in the best possible way. If I were only 35 years younger, 100 pounds lighter and a million or two richer :rolleyes:

12. wprager

wprager Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Ottawa, Canada
    Recording got cut off -- can someone post the judges' scores for Marie? (we're watching with the kids, so we're watching one night behind).

13. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    What was great about last year is my wife could ogle and leer at Apollo and I could do the same with Julianne.