Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by PSU_Sudzi, Jan 27, 2017.
My TE3 guide is full, sorry.
Thanks, missing block filled in for me this morning.
Noticed issues today on my TE4 Bolt+. Program info only goes to 7/23 and some TBA entries on today's guide as well.
My TE4 guide has data to 8/1 at 8pm, which is normal. In System Information I have 8/1 also. There's no way to determine the last guide update anymore, but it tries three times every day.
My TE3 guide update about 16:30 produced the most weird data I have ever seen. Starting 8/2 at 20:00 90% is TBA. But the other 10% is fine.
Cartoon Network’s data is messed up. It has a 16.5 hour airing of Bob’s Burgers for the next 13 days (some days are other shows).
I see a lot of minor and major errors starting 7/29. Things are changing. The new program that replaced Hardball on MSNBC has no season or episode number.
This is TE3 only. TE4 is normal out to 8/4.
My issue is that the guide at tivo online is correct for my Roamio unit but it is not on the box. Wish there was a way to upload the guide from tivo online to the box. Will try repeated guide uploads.
TE3 guide updates look good this morning. However on one box most of the bad data (TBA, TNA, Upcoming, etc) were not fixed. Plus a bunch of Comedy Central Programming.
So Tivo decided today to have a "To Be Announced" block on my local NBC (KMNF-LD) from 9am-5pm...
funny thing is it had the "new" tag on the TBA title
(tried to update today but nothing)
One TE3 without update this morning.
edit: Forced connection. Both TE3 have TE4 guide data.
Do they have "real" data. My TE3 has TBA from Aug 10, 8 PM onwards. It connected at 9 AM this morning (about 90 minutes ago). Just forced a connection and it's the same.
Some show data did update though, the The Daily Show.
That's what I call TE4 data. My default TE3 guide data ends at 2pm on the day after the date shown in System Information, as does the guide. In effect, TE4 has one more day of data if you consider prime time. I have some blocks of "upcoming" also.
TE4 box keeps ticking along, one day at a time. There is always TBA at the end. The amount varies, increasing with each connection during the day.
I was responding since you said your TE3 got guide data, but it looks like it didn't.
Yeah, but my TE3's system info date is 8/10, so it should have data till 8/11 2pm. Instead of has data till 8/10 8pm, with TBA after that. Basically the guide data didn't add any new data at the end, though some data for existing shows was updated. Again https://online.tivo.com/start/guide confirms this.
Also of note, technically the TE3 has data out till 7 or 8 PM (depending on DST) the day after the date in the System Info screen, but for some reason the guide won't forward past 2 pm. If you have have something scheduled from 2 PM to 8 PM on the last day, you'll see it in the To Do list, even though you can't actually view it in the guide.
This happens to me about two or three times per month. Technically I did get 6 hours of data. The rest is TBA.
I usually have only prime time and late night programs scheduled. Since I have two TE3 boxes that run on different schedules, even a two hour difference in service connection time can make a difference.
This month I've received TE4 data on 7/6, 7/7, 7/8, 7/27 and today. On 7/11 I received nothing but it caught up on 7/12. In June it only happened on 6/12 and 6/13.
Two days of garbage here, hamsters testifying on the Hill about “small tech”.
Hamsters chewed through some cables
Service connection issue?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TiVo servers must’ve been hit by the storm too, just garbage updates for me now that my power is back on.
All week my TE3 updates have been fine. Today they reverted to the TE4 style. Since I have both TE3 and TE4, I compared the number of TBA that Search would find in my channel lists. TE4 had 10 and TE3 had 5. There were only two duplicates. TE4 keeps updating, one day at a time.
What does it mean they reverted to the TE4 style?