Daily call status= .6? Daily calls failing

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by 20039700, May 14, 2006.

1. 20039700

20039700 New Member

Apr 24, 2006
    North...
    My daily calls, which are set up by network have been failing alot lately, but when i do a manual test call they seem to be working ok.

I had a turbonet card, and have recently upgraded to a cachecard, the daily calls WERE failing before the upgrade.

I just forced a daily call through Tivoweb and now the daily call status says .6
    Then the tivo just reboots.

does anyone have any ideas why;
    1. They would be failing.

2. What .6 status is?

Another query is, that since I have instaled the cachecard, (currently only with 256mb stick, until i can get to a shop for a 512), my TiVo seems to reboot randomly, especially during a daily call attempt, but it just rebooted on its own when I was just watching live TV yesterday, its getting quite annoying, as this could happen when I am not there and it is recording and would mean that I miss the show?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

2. surge

surge New Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Atlanta
    It may be a coincidence, but my Series 1 just started having trouble making the daily call. The last successful call was Sunday Apr. 30.

Now when I call, the TiVo status shows that it is Hanging Up but never finishes hanging up.

btw I have a Series 1 Stand-Alone US TiVo

Software System: 3.0-01-1-000

Should this be receving the 3.5 update being mentioned? If so, could the update have messed up?