1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D402 - Voice not available on 3 new Mini Voxs

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by RickNY, Nov 29, 2017.

1. RickNY

RickNY Member

Sep 16, 2007
    Hi everyone... Picked up 3 new Mini Voxs that have been installed for a week now.. All 3 have been updated to RC9 of Hydra courtesy of Tivo_Ted... All 3 remotes paired to the units without issues, and show yellow LED on every keypress.

The problem I am having is I get a D402 - Voice not available from all 3 boxes since installation.. I have never been able to successfully use voice on these 3. Is there anything that should be checked on my end?

2. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Did you get this worked out (I'd contact Ted)?

Scott

3. RickNY

RickNY Member

Sep 16, 2007
    I’ve been in contact with Ted.. It’s apparently a network routing issue from Nuance for some customers that they are trying to nail down.

4. UT2018

UT2018 New Member

Aug 7, 2018
    I’m having the same issue with 3 new Bolts I got on their sale. My ISP is Grandecom. I get the amber lights on the remotes but under the remote diagnostics it shows that the remote is not paired. I’ve repaired a number of times but it still doesn’t work. Any help is appreciated.

5. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Not sure that anyone here can help you with the voice issue. Have you opened a case with TiVo?

Did you verify that the remote was working in Bluetooth mode even through the screen shows its not paired by covering the end of the remote and pointing it away from the TiVo to see if it still works?

Scott

6. UT2018

UT2018 New Member

Aug 7, 2018
    Yes, I contacted Ted and he opened a case. The remote is in Bluetooth mode, you can cover the IR eye and point it away and it still works. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon.