CSI Miami: "Born To Kill" 5-14-2007 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by PopcornGuy, May 15, 2007.

1. PopcornGuy

PopcornGuy New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    This was a season finale, right? Not much for loose ends to carry over for next season:
    -Why was Ryan handed the box? (is he coming back or leaving the team?)
    -The future Eric and Calleigh connection?

Unless Horatio was planning to jump off the building I think that's all. Did I miss something else? While it was above average for the single episode story, it just didn't feel like the season finale. Is this the trend now as it makes the single season package better for DVD? As I remember, past seasons of all three CSI's had more of a "?" on at least one of the characters for the next season. I guess they figure if you watch it now, you'll watch it next season too.

2. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Yeah I thought it was a crappy episode for the finale. I guess they don't care much about Miami and focusing more on CSI and the season finale there. As for a regular episode I thought it was meh too, but it could be because I had high standards for it as a finale and so as regular I was already perturbed at the crappiness of a finale.

3. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    If you ask me, it's perfectly OK to end a season without a freakin' cliffhanger.

4. Win Joy Jr

Win Joy Jr Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Eastern...
    Unless I missed it, Ryan was told to account for the "large" bank deposit by the end of the day, he and Eva LaRue (don't remember the character's name) sat down to dig thru another box. So the cliffhanger would be if Ryan got his job back or not...