CSI:Miami - 5/19 - Season Finale

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by aintnosin, May 20, 2008.

1. aintnosin

aintnosin [Spoiler]

Jun 25, 2003
    Lake Forest, CA

Advertisements

Apparently everyone's favorite Monday-night cheesefest gets no love in this forum anymore, but c'mon. Who saw that ending coming?
    Based on the effects of Delko's shooting, H should be back on his feet in a few days, story-time.

Or, has David Caruso pulled another David Caruso?

2. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    It's almost turning into 24 though... how many times can they have a mole, or someone on the inside?

3. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    I still like the series even with its short comings - anybody else have a problem with the constant 'shooting through glass' like effect that happens every few seconds especially in the lab? Makes me dizzy.

4. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    They're all focussed on a show where one of a bunch of socially akward, nerdy, losers unrealistically gets a date with a hot girl...go figure.
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=394085

5. JakeyB

JakeyB Member

Apr 24, 2003

Advertisements

Just finished this tonight, I'm not really sure why I watch this show anymore.

6. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    Why didn't the pilots get out of the plane when they saw H go down?

Are we supposed to believe that Kyle did it?

I'm not going to be one that can't wait for the new season to start.

7. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    I have never liked this one as much as the other two shows. The T and A is nice especially with the ex FBI girl. But H is becoming a cartoon figure any more. However, it is the best show as far as HD quality. They must use better cameras the the other network shows.

8. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    It could be the sniper was just a random guy who saw Horatio do the pensive taking off of the sunglasses just one time too many. The shot through the glasses seems to back that up.

Considering he had just taken off the glasses and his hands were at his sides, what we saw suggests he was hit in the thigh. Probably hurts like heck, but if someone gets to him before he bleeds too much he might make it.

The Delko iPhone product placement shot? Could be a red herring, could be a new subplot. It was so out of the blue it could be anything.

9. dsmoot

dsmoot Member

Oct 15, 2003
    I think you mean Wolfe, not Delko.

10. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I was wondering why they have showed the shattered sunglasses all season! Now we know.

This show is sooo cheezy! I love it!

Wow, the new ME sure didn't last long. I don't think her replacement will either. I just don't like him.

11. Mars Rocket

Mars Rocket Loosely wound

Mar 24, 2000
    Sinnoh region
    I watch this show for the boobs and other HD scenery. The plot is inconsequential, and the dialog is best ignored or else you find yourself groaning too much and wondering why the Miami Dade police force has such stupid people working for it.

I have no doubt that Horatio will be back next season - I'm sure David Caruso has learned his lesson by now, and HC is the best side-talking, sunglass-wearing detective on TV. He's so cool he could practically stare down Chuck Norris.

12. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Now *that's* crazy talk :D

13. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Aren't they interchangeable? ;)

14. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    Wolfe was much better before he got out in the field. Now he's just a prick.

15. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    My first thought was "I guess he wants to do movies. ;)"

16. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 30, 2003
    Northern...
    BOTH of my HR20's bailed on recording the previous episode; what happened to Alexx?

17. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Alexx's son becomes a suspect in a murder and the CSI tries to clear his name.

Alexx tells Horatio that she needs to start spending her time with the living thus resigning from her position of Medical Examiner.

18. getreal

getreal postcrastinator

Sep 29, 2003
    Earth
    H just finished sending that "It's Done" text message to the other CSI dude exiting the bldg., then H removed his glasses and waited for the sniper to shoot out his sunglass lens as his cue to play possum on the wet tarmack. No blood. No biggie. It's just a big sting operation.

I would have loved for the gunshot to happen, immediately followed by the scream from the intro to the music at the beginning of each episode. LOL! :up:

19. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    I hope that carrot top, no acting, sideways talking jerk is dead once and for all. He is the worst acting actor in the business. I only watch the show for the HD and the women... but he makes it hard to watch at all... And I can't believe it's the most watched TV show in the world... I guess it's like Baywatch, they all watch for the same reason I do.

20. numb and number

numb and number New Member

Mar 7, 2004
    phoenix
    I know, stupid pilots! If you see someone get shot then you are supposed to run into the line of fire, duh. And they are flying passengers, too.

But seriously, gotta love H and DC for bringing him to life. DC knows what he's doing.

I bet everyone who watches the show has put their Maui Jims on two-hand style then moved to a hands-on-hips stance more than once.