Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by OlicityTiva, Jan 8, 2018.

1. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Guest

Jan 8, 2018

Advertisements

Things haven't been the same for me, since we
    lost Hotch.

Does anyone else still watch the show?

I haven't seen last week's episode yet. Was it good?

2. eddyj

eddyj SeƱor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    I'm still watching. I am not sure why we see so little of Reid these days.

3. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Guest

Jan 8, 2018
    The only thing I could find, said that MGG was/is taking some time off after pretty much carrying season 12.

4. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I'm still watching as well. I miss Reid as well. I do think Emily doesn't come across as a leader as well as she should. Some of the acting seems a bit forced. To me, it would make more sense for Dave to be put in that position. His character would carry it well.

jasrub likes this.
  5. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Guest

Jan 8, 2018

Advertisements

I'm 3 episodes behind, have them saved on my DVR. Was catching up on some other shows. Has Reid been in any of the last 3 episodes? Just want to know what to expect.

As for Emily being the team leader, I think it's a hard adjustment phase, because of what happened with Thomas Gibson. I think that most fans were hoping things would get worked out and that Em's tl role was just temporary.

I don't mind her as team leader, I just feel like Paget is trying a little too hard to act like Thomas/Hotch being gone, isn't a big deal.

6. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    Reid was in this week's episode, although he didn't have a big part (they didn't need his big brain to figure anything out, like they sometimes do).

7. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Guest

Jan 8, 2018
    Ugh. Thanks for the info. Now I know not to expect too much of these episodes.