Criminal Minds - One Pass Not working

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by rgrounds, Sep 29, 2016.

1. rgrounds

rgrounds Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Glendale AZ

Advertisements

So I got bit tonight.
    Had my Criminal Minds 1P Set to record ONLY NEW on CBS-HD.
    It missed the season premier tonight. And wasn't going to record episode 2 next week.

What am I missing in my 1P. This Rovi program data appears to be CRAP!! :(

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Same here but in my case it was because the order of my 1Ps somehow got all screwed up and a conflict was created.

3. ej42137

ej42137 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I'm wondering if they fixed this today at the very last minute; I picked up S12E01 and have S12E02 scheduled to record, but I happened to force a connection today before prime time.

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    No problem with my 1P that I set the first day it was on my guide. 1P set for new only and starting at S12.

5. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...

Advertisements

Hard to say what's causing these problems. My Criminal Minds recorded without any issue. It's been on the To-Do List for over a week, and recorded properly. But I noticed in checking upcoming recordings (on my Comcast based Roamio), Elementary and Madame Secretary weren't scheduled this Sunday. A quick check showed those OPs didn't get carried forward in the conversion. Just plain not on my SP Manager. A quick add and they are now properly scheduled.

Then I checked my antenna Roamio, and they were both there. So why on one TiVo and not the other?

We're just going to need to pay close attention for a while.

6. sinanju

sinanju Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Do be sure to report it to TiVo. But, be prepared for them to be idiots about it and suggest things like repeating guided setup

7. rgrounds

rgrounds Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Glendale AZ
    That is what I switched mine to after figuring out I had missed it after I saw the lead-in for it after Survivor. (This was before your suggestion.)

I guess I need to check my To-Do's for Elementary on Sunday.

Man this is like the days of checking guide listings and programming the old VCR.

I am paying $14.99 a month for missed shows, not what I signed up for. :mad: