COX VOD

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by mjthor1, Feb 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mjthor1

mjthor1 Member

May 31, 2006
    Arizona
    I may be a little slow to the game here, but I recently (last summer) moved to the Phoenix area. I just discovered that there is a COX VOD app available for TiVo. I looked it up and for sure enough TiVo says that it is available if you meet their requirements found here: https://support.tivo.com/articles/App_Information/Cox-On-DEMAND-Requirements

Also, my zip code is in fact in this list: https://support.tivo.com/articles/Features_Use/Cox-On-DEMAND-Available-Markets

I meet all of these requirements.

Any idea what I can do to force the App to show up?

Thanks

Bolt
    Roamio Plus
    2 Minis
    1 Vox Mini

2. ggieseke

ggieseke Well-Known Member

May 30, 2008
    I think that only applies if you have a TiVo provided by Cox, but I could be wrong.

3. mjthor1

mjthor1 Member

May 31, 2006
    Arizona
    Huh. That wasn't listed in their requirements. I wasn't even aware that they offered them (if they in fact do). Not sure why they would offer them if they were wanting to push their own equipment.

4. osu1991

osu1991 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Oklahoma
    I have it on my owned Tivos in Las Vegas, but not on my owned Tivos in Oklahoma. I never use it. I believe you will have to get Cox to make sure your account is flagged correctly for VOD

5. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    This was/is true for Comcast, as well, where an Xfinity On Demand for TiVo app is available for retail DVRs.
    ... and I believe the name of the flag w/in the Comcast system is still linked to "Premiere," regardless of the actual DVR model in use.

The earlier thread Re: Cox On Demand for TiVo may be of help. e.g.:

osu1991 likes this.