I realize this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I was also experiencing a V58 error on my Roamio with Cox. So, I wanted to add what we went through, in case it helps someone else... Got Cablecards at Cox. Was able to call Cox Cable to get the CableCard paired to the TiVo HD, but not the Roamio. Then learned/realized I needed to get tuning adapters. Figures. Got the TA units, connected them (or so I thought), and still no dice. Getting V53 errors, even after forcing the TiVos to reconnect to HQ. AND, no one told me until I called the CableCard folks, then I needed a splitter to send the cable signal both to the TiVo and the turning adapter(TA). AND, that a USB cable is to connect the TA to the TiVo. So, dug thru a lot of tool trays and such to find some splitters, then tried again. We have one coax coming into the house, so I had a 2–to-1 (-3.5db) splitter before both TiVos, then a second one for the Roamio and its tuning adapter, and then a 4-to-1 (-7db) splitter before the TiVo HD, its tuning adapter and the cable modem. The TiVo HD tuned channels, and had signal levels between 97-99. Roamio signal was pegged on 100. Tried swapping splitters around, and that didn’t fix anything. Turns out that wasn’t the issue… Cable technician said we did not have any green indicators when he arrived, so I was really scratching my head based on what the channel strength meters said. So, he found and removed a splitter from the cable box outside, then installed some better/newer splitters inside the house. Even put a MoCa filter on the coax to the Roamio, and a 6db attenuator for the tuning adapter, and a power inserter. After all that, everything was in the green—both directions. I am not using MoCa, but he said he'd need to add the filter to cover the bases. But the Roamio still wouldn’t display channels. Showing V58 errors. Except GMA Pinoy and seven other channels, which all have a V52 error. We added GMA, but the remaining seven are all part of our channel package (C-SPAN, STARZ, NEWSY, INSP and a couple others). Turns out the Roamio's first CableCard was bad; it would not finish the update, so under the CableCard CA Status, it said “Not Staged”. Under CA Time, it said “Waiting For Update…” The TiVo HD said Status “Ready” and had a full date/time stamp for CA time. Swapped CableCards, and got back on the phone. Was having trouble getting that one to work as well. Even swapped USB cables with the TiVo HD. Technician thought the USB port in the Roamio was bad. But, I ended up waiting a while, and I might have restarted it, and the Roamio started showing the same channels as the TiVo HD. Except for those same eight; also with V52 errors. I called TiVo, and told them about the channels not showing up, and they did a conf call with Cox to get assistance. Technician is coming back out tomorrow evening, so more to follow.