Could this have anything to do with Zipper?

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by Sue C., Jan 30, 2006.

1. Sue C.

Sue C. New Member

Dec 9, 2003

Advertisements

This is very strange. I just zipped my TiVo a couple of weeks ago, and I immediately set up a wishlist so I would be sure to get the Arrested Development finale marathon when it finally airedÂ… well it never showed up in the ToDo list even though I have guide data through the 11th. I tried search by title, too, and it didn't appear in the list.

So then I used TWP "What's On" and it came up on the list, but every time I'd click the title, I'd get:

Code:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_series '/161518' ''
    Error couldn't find starting offset in program key
        while executing
    "error "Error couldn't find starting offset in program key""
        (procedure "get_programshowings" line 57)
        invoked from within
    "get_programshowings $objectid $watch"
        (procedure "::action_series" line 61)
        invoked from within
    "::action_$action $chan $part $env"
        ("eval" body line 1)
        invoked from within
    "eval {::action_$action $chan $part $env}"
    --cut here--
    I tried restarting TWP from bash per instructions in this forum, but it still does it.

Sooooo.Â… I go to the TiVo on-screen guide and navigate to Feb 10th on my FOX channel and there it is! It's now safely set to record, but why didn't it come up in a wishlist or regular search? There was nothing unusual about the title. Anyone else notice this?

2. Vito the TiVo

Vito the TiVo Rockin' the Suburbs

Oct 27, 2003
    Valencia,...
    I've often noticed things not appearing in twp when its towards the end of the guide data.

I've also often noticed showings that pop up in the guide sometimes a full day before they register in either a wishlist or a season pass.

I've noticed this prior to zippering.

I bet if you had waited it would have popped up in your wishlist long before the episodes aired...

3. bengalfreak

bengalfreak Active Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Vito's right. Things show up in the guide before they show up on a wishlist or season pass. Your season pass will most likely pick it up in 24 hrs. or so.

4. Sue C.

Sue C. New Member

Dec 9, 2003
    Alright-y. Thanks. guys!