Could not find your lineup

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by healeydave, Jul 18, 2007.

1. healeydave

healeydave from tivoland.com

Jun 4, 2003
    Midlands

Advertisements

Hmmm,
    I've seen this posted before but then the user was using a Cable configuration.

I have just started getting this message daily on my Digital Terrestrial + Satellite configuration.

I'm guessing Tivo has messed with the options and I probably need to run guided setup again.
    Intriguing though as to what they have done.

I don't know if anyone else is getting this or if Gary knows what has been done recently before I go ahead.

Basically you get an Important Message Nag every day the first time you go into Tivo Central (after the tivo's called home) saying "The Tivo service has detected that the channel lineup that you originally selected in Guided Setup is no longer valid. etc....."

It a pain but I see no other way around it since if you go into Customise Channels, there are no Service Packages listed so you cant change any options but otherwise all the channels are present and the box works fine otherwise.

Apologies if this has already been mentions, I did a quick search and only revealed the cable guy having a similar problem at the beginning of the year.

2. simbeav

simbeav New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I had the same problem with a Sky + Sky radio configuration. I don't know why it happened and in the end did a guided setup which didn't take too long and I haven't had the problem since.

3. healeydave

healeydave from tivoland.com

Jun 4, 2003
    Midlands
    Hmmm, strange, I have been through Guided Setup and I can't be certain its solved the problem until tomorrow I guess.

I didn't notice anything different to what I had configured already.

Everything looks exactly as it was before !?!??!

4. Charlville

Charlville New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Hi

I know this is a while later, but did you ever cure this message please?

I am using an old Nokia Mediamaster Freeview box on my second Tivo and I have started to get this message.

Tried the suggestions in the message, however I only have one choice under "Customise Channels" which is "Basic (A)" so cannot change, a reboot has not helped either :-(

This service matches my Freeview channels perfectly and all seems to be OK so far??

I guess I'll ignore it unless anyone has any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance.

5. johnnye

johnnye New Member

Oct 18, 2005

Advertisements

This happened to me as well a few weeks ago. Everything looked fine in terms of available channels etc. (sat + freeview) and the listings were being updated ok, but I kept getting the message. Did a guided setup, as stated previously, and the message stopped. Didn't make any changes (as far as I can remember) so I have no idea what caused it!