Corrupted Guide Data

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by dachtler, Dec 3, 2007.

1. dachtler

dachtler New Member

Oct 21, 2002

Advertisements

I have a THD with a single M-Card and Comcast Digital Cable service. I've noticed recently the following errors in the guide data:

1) ESPN2HD (channel 725) is listed twice in the on-screen guide and channel list. Both entries have the idential show listings

2) When searching for a program on STARZHD from Find Programs..., STARZHD is shown on both channel 734 and 780. Only 780 is the correct one; 734 is A&E HD.

Has anyone else out there seen this kind of corruption in the guide data on a THD, or any other TiVo for that matter? I can't check this on any of my other TiVos, as this is the only TiVo in my house that receives these channels.

How would I go about fixing this problem? Repeating guided setup, to clear out the guide data and channel lists?

Thanks,

Jason

2. rainwater

rainwater Active Member

Sep 21, 2004
    It isn't corruption. It's the fact that the Tribune has the guide data wrong. It may be due to an upcoming channel move or just a simple mistake. You should fill out the form on tivo.com to submit a guide change request. In the meantime, you can just uncheck the channels in the Channels options so you don't see them.