Corner Gas new episodes

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Schmye Bubbula, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Schmye Bubbula

Schmye Bubbula Member

Oct 14, 2004

Advertisements

Would someone give us a heads-up right before WGN starts showing the new last season Corner Gas episodes?

I've already seen all the past episodes, and I don't think that a Season Pass' "First-Run Only" option will get honored with such a syndicated show.

--
    7/19/2008: Edited thread title to be more concise.
    (Hey, the last season episodes are new, aren't they? I mean, they're brand new for everyone not living in Canada, right?)

2. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Oh man I thought this was a post about seeing new episodes, not "Corner gas new episodes?

3. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Geesh...me too...be still my beating heart!

4. wendiness1

wendiness1 WiiMomma

Jul 29, 2005
    Idunno
    Sadly, I heard they're not making any more. So, while we have some catching up to do, there is an eventual end to it all.

5. Schmye Bubbula

Schmye Bubbula Member

Oct 14, 2004

Advertisements

I'm sorry everybody, my point is that it's my understanding that the very last season of Corner Gas hasn't been broadcast yet on WGN, so for all of us in the USA, these will be brand new episodes to us. Am I mistaken about that? I'm just asking for a warning when they will begin, because I'm pretty sure that a Season Pass' "First-Run Only" option will not work with a syndicated show, right?

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Schmye, your right first run doesn't work for this show, heck you can't even depend on the episode descriptions to correct. And the last season has not yet been shown in USA. But I'm sure WGN will put out a big ad campaign when they start showing them.

7. Schmye Bubbula

Schmye Bubbula Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Any word yet when the last season episodes start on WGN?

8. tgrim1

tgrim1 New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Iowa
    Man I love that show. I watched all 5 seasons twice over the summer. I'm not sure what WGN does, but season 6 starts Oct 13.

Did anyone know that Brett and Nancy (Wanda) are actually married?

9. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Yeah, I think it was mentioned in the Corner Gas thread over in the TV Show Talk forum.

It is, indeed, sad that this will be the last season of CG. I have nearly 60 eps stored on my S3...I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Eventually, I'll probably order all the DVDs from their Web site. Season 6 is now available on DVD.

10. Schmye Bubbula

Schmye Bubbula Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Any word yet when the last season episodes start on WGN?

11. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Not gonna happen. Several of us contacted WGN, and they said clearly they would not air the final season. You'll have to use "alternate sources" or weight for the DVDs.

12. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Not gonna happen. Several of us contacted WGN, and they said clearly they would not air the final season. You'll have to use "alternate sources" or weight for the DVDs. Season 6 is now available.