1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community's Sucuri Website Firewall Blocking posts

Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by JasonRossSmith, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JasonRossSmith

JasonRossSmith Member

Jul 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    I keep getting the following pop up error screen whenever I try to post about a problem I'm having with KMTTG.

There's no code in the post but I did insert, link, and attach a couple jpg images.

I switched to my mobile phone to make this post about the problem, and have removed all formatting.

--Begin Plain Text Error Details--
    Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

Block details:

Your IP: [REDACTED]
    URL:

www.tivocommunity.com/community/index.php?threads/new-program-for-1-step-ttg-downloads-decryption-encoding-kmttg.387725/add-reply

Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.90 Safari/537.36
    Block ID: RCE011
    Block reason: Exploit attempt denied.
    Time: Mon Aug 7 13:05:41 2017
    Server ID: 11009
    ---End Plain Text Error Details---

I did redact my public IP above because I'd prefer that not be in a thread but it's just my basic IP from my ISP COX. No VPN, etc.

Anyone able to help fix this? Looks like a site admin needs to make a change.

Thanks,

-J

2. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    Message me the IP that's problematic and we can see if it's blocked for some reason.

3. JasonRossSmith

JasonRossSmith Member

Jul 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks Mike. Just sent over a PM with my ip and the net range for Cox.

-J

4. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    I get blocked ever so often and I think the word SELECT is blocked