Comcast Channel Guide incorrect in New Haven CT

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by titsataki, Aug 10, 2011.

1. titsataki

titsataki Member

Dec 6, 2002
    New Haven, CT
    well it seems that Comcast decided to move all their HD channels above 1000.
    Tivo lists them but no guide info is available.

I went through the Tivo on line and it only allows 3 channels to be reported and one DVR. With two DVR's and probably 20-30 channels having no guide sounds like this is not the most efficient way to report it.

I did do a new guided setup but it did not help and there is only one choice for Comcast.

It is quite annoying since I am scrambling to manually record my shows.

Anyone experiencing this issue?

Any resolution?

Regards

Nick

2. titsataki

titsataki Member

Dec 6, 2002
    New Haven, CT
    Well today some of the channels started populating guide data. We still have several missing but I we are moving to he right direction.

I guess I have to wait it out.

Cheers

Nick

3. pops_porter

pops_porter Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Minnesota
    Nick, For my area I had a channel that had no guide data for a long time, and emailing Tivo didn't produce results.

Because Tivo gets it's guide data from zap2it.com I decided to contact zapt2it that they were missing, in this case channel 651 TruTVHD in their TV listings. 1-2 days later my Tivo guide data was updated because Zap2it had updated their TV listings on their website. It's worth a try.

4. titsataki

titsataki Member

Dec 6, 2002
    New Haven, CT
    thank you sir.

I found a form for incorrect channel lineup.

I will give it a shot as it is very painfull not to have a Guide in Tivo.

The interesting thing that Zap2it.com does have some of the new channels but they are still with no guide info on my tivos. I guess I will wait...

Thanks

Nick