Combat Hospital "Reason to Believe" 8/23/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by SnakeEyes, Aug 23, 2011.

1. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    I watched the first episode and thought this series was worth passing on; I wasn't missing anything. For some reason I watched tonight's episodes and I actually enjoyed it. I even found myself running the TiVo back a few times since I missed a little dialog. I was pretty sure I knew how the chaplain's story would end but not quite how they got there. Is anyone else still following and is this getting better with time? I might be in for another week now.

2. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    I haven't watched this ep, but have seen all the others. I'm really liking the show, but I did from the very beginning. I think the show is starting to focus on the injury of the week more than the personal lives of the main characters. Though there is still some personal stuff there, it's not the main story like it was in the first ep.

3. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Retired

Aug 22, 2007
    Valley of...
    Watched the ep last night and really enjoyed it. Funny how when the show first started I really liked Bobby and hated Simon. Now that's changed and I can barely stand Bobby and I'm really starting to like Simon.