Cold Case 5/22/2005 (S02E23) "The Woods"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Jonathan_S, May 23, 2005.

1. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    John Billingsley was back as George Marks in a pretty good episode. Although, I do have trouble believing that Rush would go back to the house alone without backup.

2. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    Well, Rush went and made that "Mind Hunters" movie, so obviously she's not as smart as she thinks she is. :D

I know, I know, Kathryn Morris was in the movie and Lily Rush is only her character here. I thought it'd be funny.

3. YCantAngieRead

YCantAngieRead Not Entirely Current

Nov 5, 2003
    I'm reasonably certain that's one of the creepiest serial killers portrayed on TV. He was excellent in this role, and even the way he spoke his words freaked me out a little.

4. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I thought it was a pretty good episode myself, that guy just crept me out.

5. DanaMac223

DanaMac223 Proud Army Mom

May 21, 2005
    Northern...
    I really enjoyed this episode. I think it's Billingsley's voice that makes it so eerie. So calm, so soothiing, so homicidal :eek:

6. super dave

super dave Friend Of The Court

Oct 1, 2002
    Maple Shade, NJ
    I really enjoyed Phlox's cold creepy delivery. Priceless. It was a shame they couldn't carry it a few more episodes. Creepy that he was raped, and offered up by his own Mother, eeeewwww.

7. YCantAngieRead

YCantAngieRead Not Entirely Current

Nov 5, 2003
    I'm not sure I enjoyed it, but it certainly was good. I get chills just thinking about creepy serial killer dude.

8. InMyHands

InMyHands New Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I've been searchin the net for a copy of this episode, does anyone know where I'd find the torrent for 'The Woods', or be interested in selling a copy? I've buy the whole season, but CBS won't release the bloody DVD... Cheers