Charmed 1/15

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unicorngoddess, Jan 16, 2006.

1. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Am I the only one here that watches Charmed? I think I've seen a couple of threads started in the past. I just wanted to comment on last night's episode.

I am SOOOOO happy that Paige is developing the power to heal! It's about time she got a power up.

And now that Billie has realized she might need to lay off the aggressive hunting for her sister, maybe she'll be getting less screne time. Maybe we can start seeing more sisterly moments.

And it was so sad seeing Wyatt dealing with missing Leo. I felt so sorry for the poor guy because he blamed himself.

2. lee espinoza

lee espinoza some guy

Aug 21, 2002
    San Antonio,TX
    I am a BIG fan I watched season 1-7 in less than 4 weeks.

3. Syron

Syron New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    My wife loves this show, so I usually watch with her also. My biggest gripe is how Wyatt still doesn't talk.. That kid is old enough to say SOMETHING..

4. JDHutt25

JDHutt25 Active Member

Dec 27, 2004
    This episode has been better than the last sacks of crap they've been running....here's hoping they continue to get better.

5. jkindley

jkindley Not so New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Lake of the...
    I said the same thing to my wife, Wyatt is 3 years old he should be talking. This episode was probably the best one this season, lets hope they continue to get better. I too was exited that page is getting her healing ability :) its about f*&in time.

6. landrumdh

landrumdh Trapped Far Far Away

Oct 6, 2003
    Somewhere
    I also agree that Paige was long overdue for a powerup *giggles*

As for wyatt I have no clue why they don't have him say SOMETHING. Maybe they actually have issues with him speaking on set so decided he should be mute instead of a new kid :sly:

7. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I guess I'm the only one who thought this episode sucked as bad as the rest this season. I knew we were in for trouble as soon as the episode started with a pie-in-the-face gag. As I was watching I couldn't help thinking if Wyatt himself had written the episode.

I've commented in the past that Wyatt should be talking by now. Now that we know he's three, if they're not going to replace him with a three year old actor who can talk, they should address it in the show. Spanky & Darla were 4 when they started on The Little Rascals. I'm sure there's a more verbal pair of twins out there they could get to play Wyatt.

8. unicorngoddess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    My son wasn't speaking when he turned three. The doctor suggested speach therapy. The therapist said it's a really common thing in little boys. Girls are just natural talkers I guess. He's almost 4 now, and he's talking a lot more but he still has problems putting together some letter combinations.

I like the kid playing Wyatt...I think he's adorable. I wouldn't want them to get a new actor.

9. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I was very glad that Paige was finally able to tap into the whitelighter side of her. I wondered if it was ever going to happen. Makes sense, though, if you look at the "powerups" that the other sisters have had.

I wonder if Phoebe is ever going to get her levitation powers back. She's been really good with her lesser power as of late.

I'm also getting really tired of Billie.

10. unicorngoddess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Pheobe won't get her levitation power back from what I hear...apparently her levitation cost too much money. Premonitions and empathy, however, are much cheaper to produce. :rolleyes:

11. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I hope Billie's "projection" power from last week is abberation or at least very rarely invoked, since that is a huge power up for her.

As for Wyatt, I wonder if the twins have this secret language and 'telepathy' thing going which is why they aren't talking.

12. bryan314

bryan314 New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Nice to finally see this happened. It was hinted at how many seasons ago? It seems like all the sisters are due for a new power. New Powers always seemed to be popping up left and right during the first few seasons.

I've always wondered why they never played up the premonition part of her powers. They've always treated it passively. (Except when she abused the power, but I digress). They had her learn 'Kung Fu' in order to compensate for no active power. Having her 'actively' see into the future, say for half a second, while fighting a demon would make her a very deadly opponent and very hard to kill. It always seemed like that would be a logical pairing of those two aspect of her character.

13. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    It been a while since Charmed has been talked about.

I think this season is starting to get its groove.
    We finally got to see Billie's sister.

However, I do think that this will be the last season and it will end well.

14. IJustLikeTivo

IJustLikeTivo Active Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Gaithersburg...
    I should watch since it has two seriously beautiful woman plus one of the hottest woman on TV but the plots just got too stupid for me to watch about a year ago. The eye candy alone was not enough.

15. allan

allan Just someone TCF Club

Oct 13, 2002
    Yeah, good magic costs a lot more than it used to. :(

16. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY