CHAOS - burn off episodes - spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by sieglinde, Jun 16, 2011.

1. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I have found the three episodes I have watched to be very mixed in quality. The one about the old CIA love (I don't even remember which country they were in) to be very bad while I enjoyed the one in Russia with the Russian brides.

2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I wasn't very impressed with the last four episodes. They were ok but not great.

3. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I wonder if they showed the best episodes before the show was canceled.

4. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    I really don't understand why networks can't put the shows on in the order they were meant to be shown. Last night's episode was pretty clearly the second episode, and the one last week had to have been from earlier in the season as well (since we saw the guy with no office still having no office even though we saw the episode where he got an office already). It's almost as big a middle finger as showing the season finale cliff hanger even though you know the series has been canceled (I'm looking at you CBS with you Criminal Minds: Suspect Intent finale).

5. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Pretty stupid. It looks like they are blowing off two episodes next Saturday (June 25).

6. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    What was especially weird about holding back the second episode (which this one was; the Russian Brides one was the third) was that it completely changes the relationship between Rick & Adele, in a way that makes no sense in light of subsequent episodes. (I'm also pretty sure they used the Rick bringing personal stuff to put on his desk scene in another episode...I almost stopped watching at that point because I thought it was a rerun.) It's as if they just decided to toss it and rework their relationship, and then later aired the discarded episode when they needed schedule filler. Or something.

If you're curious, the order they aired them in was: Pilot, 3, 6, 8, 4, 2, 5, 1. Remaining are 7 & 9-12. The pilot didn't have an episode number.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Chaos_(TV_series)#Episodes

7. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    We really like the show at our house, sure wish it would have been picked up by another channel.

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Just read that Adele (Christina Cole) is a Brit. She does an American accent well enough that I've never noticed.

9. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I recognized her from Hex (she was the lead in the first season), so I was allowed to be surprised and impressed by her accent from the beginning. :D

10. balboa dave

balboa dave well rounded

Jan 19, 2004
    Newport...
    I guess this show got Fireflied.