1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel List has changed (M62)

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by skypros, Sep 14, 2018.

1. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Question
    I am on Cable and received a message that a channel has changed

Deleted:
    778 TLCHD-E

I still receive 778 TLC HD...... But now in the Guide it shows 778 TLC HD West (24086)
    and has "to be announced".
    If I go into the Settings "My Channels" it shows 778 TLC HD WE... TLC HD WEST (24086)

I went into the system and re-did a "guided setup" and channel 778 still has "to be announced"

Is there something else I have to do??

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I'm guessing you didn't scroll down to the end of the message? Anyhow, use this form to tell TiVo:
    Report a Lineup Issue

sharkster likes this.
  3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Exactly what Joe said. I've seen this numerous times when cable channels were changed from East coast feed to West coast feed.

They show the 'deleted' one and then, when you scroll down, you'll see the addition of the revised version.

That is all that happened here and that's why you still have reception and the change from 'E' to 'W'.

It might take them a bit to revise the actual guide data.

4. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Thanks Joe and Shark.
    There was no additional info "IE: nothing to scroll down to" in the Tivo Message.... I talked to Tivo and reported the line up issue.... they said it could take 5-7 biz days to fix :(
    And as of now..... It still isn't fixed.