Celebrity Fit Club 2

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Havana Brown, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...

Advertisements

Gary Busey? Eewwww, just ewww, what a psycho. I can't stand the screaming from Jacquee, turn down the volume please. I think the plus size model is going to do well. Harvey wants her to drop 50 lbs. :eek: . Will she then still be a plus size model? :confused: Eventhough she's a big girl she's been able to complete all the tasks better and faster than most. Why is the Snapple lady back? She was on the CFC first season and has since put on 9 lbs. WTH?

Oh, so no one else watches this? Just me? mmm'kay then.

2. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Notable Member TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    Yeah... what's up with Wendy the Snapple lady? She's back on the same show? I noticed that too. That's kinda wierd.

3. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    I'm going to watch, It's on my Tivo.

4. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    based on those pics, 4 people don't even need this, what a 'waist'. Now if some of them are bigger than their pics i can understand, but I thought this was to help big people not 'non size 2' people.

I also wonder if Baldwin gave busey some pointers on how to keep the judges happy :)

A followup with the stars of show 1 would also be very nice to see

5. shaunrose

shaunrose New Member

Sep 13, 2001

Advertisements

I missed the first season, but this season looks like it could be funny. I love hearing the random craziness out of Busey's mouth. He's a loon!

6. emily

emily New Member

Sep 30, 2000
    Des Moines, IA
    I'm lovin seeing Wendy and Gary go at each other. She seems like such a sweet snapple lady!! Loved it last season when she was telling what's-his-name to get off the phone while they were working out.

7. urgoth

urgoth New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ

Yeah! So far it looks to be a good season!

8. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I like the show, but shouldn't the plus size model be acting as a role model to younger women who are also plus size by being proud of how she is built? Then again, I guess one could argue that she is being a role model by showing if you put your mind to it and diet and exercise you can at least look like you want to. Oh I dunno, I ramble too much.

9. SR2

SR2 New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    I don't think being obese is a reason to be proud, even if is called "plus size." Fat is fat, and needing to lose 25% of your bodyweight is obese (I don't recall their actual bodyfat%). It would just send a bad message to say "I am proud of being fat" like many people do. Cancer, diabetes and heart attacks are not badges of honor, and neither is not knowing the benefits of waking up every morning healthy.

On the other hand, as you mention, making an effort to improve health, in this case by losing weight, is a reason to be proud even if it is not always successful.
    Certainly. being a "good person" is also a reason to be proud, even if one is fa...I mean.... "plus sized"... and being obese does not alone make one a "bad person."

Bottom line - fat is fat, and not good. It should not be treated as anything other than bad.

10. dvdapex

dvdapex New Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Madison, WI
    I didn't like the drill sergent guy being mean to the Warrant guy. The Warrant guy seems like he really wants to lose weight and he doesn't need to be beat down.

11. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    just watched this....i say ms boobs is just fine as a plus model...rest of cast is just ripe for picking as far as arguments....eight IS enough!

c'mon that was funny...admit it...you know you wanna laugh

12. BSweets

BSweets Registered User

Aug 29, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    I thought this episode was a hoot and liked how they interacted with each other. I keep thinking about Gary Busey saying, "The anti christ is everywhere." at the very end. He's too funny to watch. I also thought it was funny when Phil said his claim to fame was being picked on by his son. Sad but true. He seems fun and down to earth though. The Warrant guy seemed genuinely nice. I felt bad for him when he got choked up.

13. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Vermicious Knid

Mar 21, 2004
    Brooklyn,...
    Jackee Harry: I don't think she's going to make it. She still thinks she's the black Mae West and she's just loaded with attitude as evidenced when she told Harvey flat out that she wasn't going to exercise.

Gary Busey: He's going to be the most fun I think. He is just TOO out there.

Willie Aames: The jury's still out on him but I think that if anybody is going to lose the most weight, it'll be him. He'll transfer that workaholism into committing to losing the weight.

Victoria Jackson: I'm rooting for her. How can you NOT root for her? She's just too cute for words.

Toccara Jones: My main reason for watching this season. Good googlymoogly is that woman GORGEOUS. Call her fat all you want, I don't give a poobah's pizzle. Every woman's fat should look that good.

Wendy Kaufman: I like Wendy. I like Wendy a lot and I think her popularity, her charm and her personality was what inspired the producers to ask her to come back. I can't wait until she mixes it up with Gary Busey and you just KNOW that they're going to.

Jani Lane: I don't know a thing about him. He seems to be depressed, tho...it touched me when he so obviously got choaked up when he spoke about how unhappy he is. Is it just me or does anybody think that there's more than just his appearance that is making him so unhappy?

Phil Margera: I don't know a thing about him. I don't see him as being all that interested in anything going on. He seems like a nice guy but he strikes me as doing this just on a lark.

What I'd really like to see is an update on what happened to the 1st Season Cast, especially the comedian...Frankie May, right? I really liked him and his sincerity about his life and why he wanted to lose weight and I'd really like to know what happened to him.

14. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    I had never even heard of the first season of this. But the first episode of this season was pretty funny.

15. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    I just can't stand Wendy the Snapple Lady. She seems to want to pick a fight all the time.

I was really surprised at Jacquee this week. She seems to have worked hard at the gym, same with the plus size model.

16. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    Weird...they mostly all seem to be making more than goal weight. What's up with that? diet pills?

I think Baldwin and Busey would have made a great team along with Joe from last year.

17. swinca

swinca Menace to society

Jun 19, 2003
    Jaw-ja y'all
    It was the first week. People always lose a lot when they first start a new diet - it's mostly water weight. I'm sure those numbers will come down next week.

18. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    I had never heard of this show before this thread. I'm going to check it out.

I even had to google it just to see what network it's on... And when I went to the site, they TOTALLY dis macs... They use Windows Rights Management all over the place... I can't even see pix. Totally bogus.

19. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    The scenes for next week show the plus sized model throwing her diet pills at the judges.

20. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    Looks like no ones losing much weight this week.

What's up with Jani? he's out on a drug n' drinking binge?

Jacquee, please turn down the volume on your voice.