Celebrity Big Brother 2 - Premiere episodes Jan 21-22, 2019

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jan 23, 2019.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

Episode threads have typically worked well for BB so let's try it, and there is a season-long all-spoilers-all-the-time thread out there for those who want it.

The cast should be interesting. A bunch of people who I don't know but usually that doesn't bother me because you get to know them quickly.

I thought the first twist was incredibly unfair. As if there wasn't already enough reasons to not get the first HoH, now the losers are better off than the person who won their first comp and lost the second.

Lochte is the kind of guy you probably don't want in your alliance. Sure, he can win comps, but someone who is just going to wing it instead of carefully planning it out and making everybody feel safe is going to just cause more issues. He's the kind of guy you want on your side but not as part of a core alliance. I can't see this big alliance lasting long, especially with 2 people who don't really like one another in it together.

So disappointed in Joey Lawrence. Do you know what show you are on? I'm a little surprised they didn't just go for him. If he shows no willingness to work with someone (an alliance), he's got to go.

stellie93 likes this.
  2. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I'm liking these people more than I expected to. The Joey Lawrence thing is crazy. He can't be that stupid. I'm assuming he just wants it over. Which is a shame since he's one of the few I actually knew.

Funny them trying to get the swings going--you always can give yourself a little push from the ground, so it would be hard to get going. :D

3. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    What was that dress Julie (Chen-Moonves) was wearing last night? Looked like a tablecloth got tangled up in the laundry.

Pretty impressive they had an endless pool in the backyard; I wonder if that was a condition for Lochte to sign on.

I'm surprised to find myself liking the Mooch but I'm afraid he might be the first to go.

4. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    That was what we were thinking as well.

5. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

The endless pool was mentioned in preseason interviews with Ryan. He kept referring to it as an infinity pool.

6. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix Brr. It's Chile here

Feb 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Yeah, I was surprised that there isn’t anybody I absolutely detest in the cast. Enjoyed the first two episodes.

7. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Tamar is pretty darn annoying. Everyone else seems tolerable. I'm rooting for Tom Green or Kato, but I doubt either one of them will make it too far.

KyleLC likes this.
  8. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I'm rooting for Lolo and Natalie Eva Marie. I could NOT even believe when she walked in talking about a final two name and did not even check the room!! Admittedly, Tamar was blending in with the bed linens in that onesie... but, come on! It was kind of hilarious!