Celebrity Apprentice Finalé

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Mar 27, 2008.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL

Advertisements

Holy Tatas, Batman! Ivanka has some boobages! :eek:

2. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    And wow, Omagrossa proves just how deluded she is. Her strut out on stage was pathetic.

3. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    I wonder what Gene Simmons said in Japanese?

4. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    Yeah, Omarosa... Wow. Just stay away!

5. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx

Advertisements

Piers better friggin' win!!

6. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    Well this was the sort of show built for DVR viewing. I started about an hour late and by the final commercial break I was caught up to live.

Glad to see Piers won. I think he trounced everybody. I think in the end though there was more yacking about Kodak and Horribleosa than the final task, which was rather disappointing.

7. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    Piers was ruthless, but he deserved to win. He raised close to a million dollars when you add up all of the donations he brought in. That's pretty impressive...

8. daperlman

daperlman check the rhime

Jan 25, 2002
    Southeast
    Gene Simmons defeats godzilla

9. kar74

kar74 hi.

Feb 13, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    So glad I was able to breeze through the commercials and boring parts of this one.

As much as I grew to like Trace, Piers definitely deserved to win. :up:

...and I *still* hate Omarossa. :thumbsdown:

10. atrac

atrac New Member

Feb 27, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Yep, Piers deserved to win by leaps and bounds.

He reminds me of a co-worker that does a really good job but you have no interest in involving yourself with them socially or personally. He's an ass -- but a damn good worker.

Gene Simmons is just a gem. I would have loved to see him get into it with Piers.

I have to admit that I got quite emotional during the Piers/Troops segment. :eek:

Great show this season! "Celebrity" is the way to go with this show. If they do it this way again I'll be all over it.

11. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    He wasn't nearly as "ruthless" as he was made out to be. It got a little old, how hard Trump was trying to play this off as good vs. evil. Evil? He kicked everyone's ass, every week basically. He was a hard worker that busted his butt to make as much money as he could for his charity.

That they Trace was even considered for the win, is a joke.

12. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Oh, and this episode could have been 30 minutes. The rest is poorly produced garbage.

13. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    I can't believe the BSB came off looking so bad.

14. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    New album or not, they are about as irrelevant as most of the "celebrities" on this show. Did you catch the song they performed for the 30 people in the audience? Yeah, just what the world was waiting for...the same songs and dance moves that they used in the 90's. Nice comeback. :D

There is no way in hell that they weren't "in" on the whole thing.

15. daperlman

daperlman check the rhime

Jan 25, 2002
    Southeast
    Well it is a TV show.... so everyone is in on it ... so to speak. But I bet BSB really is a handful. Nothing worse than aging boy bands.

Invanka has a lot cooking these days Dinner with Trace. A diamond store...

Anyway this was THE MOST SHOCKING APPRENTICE ever
    :)

16. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    I dunno, for the first time I watched an Apprentice finale all the way through, without fast forwarding (except commercials of course!) I was really entertained.

And I agree Piers was by far the best contestant. But he's an ***hole, and I hate to see ***holes win.

I would have much preferred that Trace won the competition. I hope Trump kicks a little money at his charity too.

17. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    Great show.

I have to think the two celeberity judges (that stock guy and the woman) are complete morons because they both wanted to can Pies after their interviews.

Yes, anyone who thought anyone else other than Piers should have won is a moron.

18. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    When you can get a couple of people to throw bids of $100K in an auction (one of them twice) you're probably going to win. I did like Piers' choice of charity and am glad they're getting a bunch of money. Trace's charity still got the money he raised If I heard right.

I also couldn't believe the Omarosa strut. Never underestimate the ability of the human mind to delude itself into believing things. Like Omarosa believes she is the greatest.

19. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    Piers had this all planned out ahead of time.

What charity could I use that would give me the best chance to win? well played.

He planned out everything to the nth degree, didn't always work out to his advantage but he was thinking all the time. The move to bring in 20 soldiers to come to tthe party - smaart move, 20 less tickets to sell and good vibes all around.

Hopefully this will be the last I ever see of the cockroachassa.

20. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Agreed on all counts.