Celeb Apprentice: OAD: Mar 22, 2009 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by terpfan1980, Mar 22, 2009.

1. terpfan1980

terpfan1980 It's Just TV TCF Club

Jan 28, 2002
    Xbox Live:...

Advertisements

Gotta give Jesse credit... the idea of using the military personnel was a winner for sure.

2. 4inziksych

4inziksych New Member

Feb 28, 2003
    Who is brandi married to? I tried to google, but too many brandi brandys came up.

3. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Brande is married to Glenn Cadrez, an ex-NFL player...

4. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    The woman's pm who got fired is super annoying. The only thing she has ever done is be a freaking model on Deal or No Deal. I have seen her on TMZ before, and she really thinks she is something special. The same thing comes across here. Oh yeah I remember her name now Claudia Jordan.

She is very attractive, but she is also just smart enough to be so annoying that there is no way I could ever tolerate her. If she were smarter she would actually be useful and if she were dumber she would not be so annoying.

5. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    My back yard

Advertisements

I won't disagree with you about Claudia, but I totally understood the Melissa hatred. That is one obnoxious girl there, and the freakishly immobile face only adds to the horror.
    I don't know which is worse- Mom's 76 year old mess (which is almost understandable given her age), or Melissa's 41 year old twin replica (which is not).
    Her lips don't even come together when she speaks- preventative botox = epic fail IMO.

True, but given the footage they ended up with was the trip to West Point worth it?
    It was just a soldier talking on a phone- they could have done that anywhere. Looks like they would have at least tossed in 2 seconds of that fabulous West Point location, unless prohibited from doing so.

6. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Darnit' Dennis survives yet another round. Trump had it right, Dennis really does have a persecution complex. He goes on and how how he was such a good basketball teammate, meanwhile eyeballs roll like a Vegas slot machine. He vaults even Gene Simmons in the annoying contestant category.

Ouch, both Joan and Melissa Rivers are approaching Michael Jackson plastic surgery territory but as previously noted Joan has her age as an excuse.

7. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I am so glad Claudia is gone! I certainly didn't expect her to be some blank personality, ever-smiling, case-opening person, but Boy Howdy! Every comment she made about anybody seemed really catty and snide. Other than the fact that she's 100 times better looking, every time she opened her mouth, she seemed very Omarosa-esque. She never had anything good to say about anybody, and what she did say seemed like a high-school level shot at how they look or sound or something. I was getting VERY tired of her whole schtick. BUH-BYE!!!

I'm not much of a D or ND watcher as it is, but I won't be able to see her on there (if she's even still doing that show?) and not think what a lying, catty b!tch she is. She certainly didn't HELP her popularity (???) at all.

I would have loved to have seen Trump tell Dennis he saw the footage of him and Clint, and coupled with his phony 'no-show' the week before, Dennis - You're Fired. But he's too in love with him to do that (witness the fact that the walking, useless freak-show is even on this show!).

That last comment was referring to Rodman, by the way, and not The Donald. ;)

8. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    What an episode. I don't even get what even caused Dennis to erupt. Based on what they showed, just the sight of Clint Black caused Dennis to go off on him. Bizzare.

Also, I liked Claudia from the last few episodes. I can completely understand her getting flustered with Melissa since I cannot stand her either. And the fact that Joan will always stand up for her no matter what, like when Claudia said Melissa cannot take criticism. Not to mention that nobody wants to say anything bad about her because she'll fight back against them and fiercely.

9. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Does that blond lady who booked the private jet even talk or do anything?

It's almost like she's not even part of the show.

10. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I'm glad this episode has finally aired. Our good friends have been sucked into the ACN business and all we've heard is how Donald Trump endorses their company and it's going to be on the apprentice for the past few months.

I liked the way Melissa asked joan to jump in for her defense. Mommy help me.

11. sushikitten

sushikitten LivingLippy.com

Jan 27, 2005
    Chicago-ish...
    I thought both teams were complete trainwrecks and I thought the men were going to lose--I thought the same thing as Melissa: girls dancing with phones? The women focused on the phone and the men just had a concert with a phone inserted.

But good riddance to Claudia.

12. BrandonRe

BrandonRe Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The thing is, this wasn't a sales presentation. The people in the room already knew the phone. It's an event designed to get the blood pumping in the audience. Get them excited. What the women did would be better suited for a sales presentation than a product launch.

13. speaker city

speaker city New Member

Sep 28, 2005
    Atlanta, MI
    With webcams and Skype, are camera phones even necessary? I can't imagine any practical use for these over-priced, proprietary gadgets.

Jesse will win this competition no problem. I predict it will come down to him and Annie Duke. The dude knows business, has a solid work ethic, and is a straight talker. I lol'd when Donald made the comment about him being able to take Dennis and he said "I'll fight him right now." That was awesome.

Chloe Kardashian is a waste of carbon. She is unattractive and has nothing to offer society, let alone her team. I hope she goes soon. I don't understand why being the daughter one of OJ Simpson's lawyers warrants celebrity status. "Wow, your dad got a guy off the hook who killed two people, you certainly deserve several hours of TV time a week."

14. BrandonRe

Jul 14, 2006
    Baton Rouge, LA

I was actually thinking this would be nice to have. My folks live in a rural area where there is no hi-speed internet access, so webcams/skype aren't such a great option. If this works over standard phone lines with acceptable quality, then I would be interested. But not in the MLM-looking aspect of the company.

I agree with you about Jesse James. He is my dark horse for this competition. I keep wanting to see him in PM role, especially in one of these creative tasks.

And somehow, I find Kloe attractive. I know she's not what lots of people consider "pretty" but there is something appealing to me about her.

15. nataylor

nataylor Curiously Strong TCF Club

Apr 26, 2000
    Houston, TX
    It doesn't work over regular phone lines, best as I can tell. It looks like you have to have their phone service, which is just another VOIP service like Vonage (only more expensive and with MLM thrown in).

16. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Don't get the hate towards Melissa. Sure she's a product of nepotism, but the woman does know what she's doing. I thought the women should've won. Especially just to get rid of Rodman. I also thought their presentation was better.

17. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    She's the ugly fat sister of a trio of Kardashians. But all that means is the other 2 are better looking, she isn't all to bad herself.

18. BrandonRe

Jul 14, 2006
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ahh. Guess if I had bothered to look it up I could have seen that, huh?

19. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    Yeah she wore the super hero costume.

Besides that and booking a jet (who paid for that jet by the way). That whole thing was weird though.. I was thinking does she really make enough money that she can afford to be flying on private jets? Perhaps groups of players share the cost to go from event to event? She was 56 on the money list last year and made like $266k. Not enough to really be using private jets. But maybe they share them. Might actually make sense given they are mostly going to the same places during the tour season.

20. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I also find Khloe really cute. Admittedly, both of her sisters are way hotter, but she's not too bad herself. Curvy. :) OH, and I like her on the show. I don't get the hate for anyone except Dennis and Melissa.