CBS Primetime 9/9/07 Delayed

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Einselen, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Tennis is running over. CBS primetime will be delayed (shifted). Pad season passes. I will update delay time as soon as I find out.

2. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Only affects Eastern and Central timezones though.

Mountain and Pacific should be just fine.

Preparing to collapse the 5pm news and start 60 Minutes on time even as we speak.

phox

3. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    I forget sometimes the world does not revolve around me and the East Coast Times :)

Tennis match just ended, have the trophy presentation and wrap up. Looks like a significant shift. Hopefully those watching BB and other CBS shows will catch and pad in time.

4. bc0312

bc0312 Member

Dec 25, 2002
    Looks like a 30 min pad will be necessary

5. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Official time for all stations (except for PACNET) is 29 min and 23 seconds. A good 30 min pad will cover for tonight :)

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Thinks it's that time of year to just put a pad on CBS sunday night shows.

7. trainman

trainman Nice to see you

Jan 29, 2001
    Sherman...
    Can't believe they didn't just fill for an extra 37 seconds, to make things easier on everyone. :D

I assume "PACNET" is internal CBS network talk for "the Pacific time zone feed" -- back when I was a closed-captioner I occasionally talked to folks in the CBS TX (transmission) department, but never heard that one. Probably because I was mainly dealing with either the main Eastern feed, or the feed of "Young and the Restless" at noon ET (mainly picked up by Central time zone stations).

8. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    You are telling me. It would have been easy for them to do and nice to do for their affiliates but noooooooooooooooo. Glad I was working tonight or else I would have missed half of BB and that would have made me upset. It is that time of the year again to start padding shows.

9. ping

ping New Member

Oct 3, 2005
    Crap, well I guess I better start downloading Big Brother right now, then.