CBS latenight Friday Oct.9th

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by KDeFlane, Oct 8, 2020.

1. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley

Advertisements

Fridays are usually repeats but this week "A" Late Show with Stephen Colbert will be NEW with the cast of "The West Wing" as guests, promoting a charity fundraiser for HBO-Max*:
    Allison Janney, Richard Schiff, Martin Sheen, Bradley Whitford and Aaron Sorkin

(I had to manually set this one to record, as it is listed as a repeat in my guide as of today)

*the event is called "A West Wing Special to Benefit 'When We All Vote'" and will premiere next Thursday, Oct. 15th
    The West Wing Reunion Trailer Is Here, in All Its Nostalgic, Patriotic Glory

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    so that's why tnt (i think?) is airing 3 eps from season 4, starting with the re-election ep.

I have a west wing wishlist that picked them up.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    My guide shows tomorrow's Late Show with generic guide data (what a shock, eh?), but it is still being picked up by my Pass. Guess I'll check again tomorrow and see if they screw that up.

Thanks, as always, for the heads up. :)

4. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    FWIW, the DirecTV guide has it listed correctly, and set to record.

5. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

Just checked. It is correct with TE4.

6. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    yeah I just checked with the app and my Roamio Pro got it and it was marked as new.. I have been manually re-recording some of the reruns (why?), and notice that the episode #s changed.. e.g. they were S5 ep xyz before but S6 ep low-teens now.. but I still keep the first one which was the original airing, after confirming (very quick skip through) that they're the same ep and I got the whole thing inc any musical guest on the original ep.