Castle Rock S1E9 "Henry Deaver" 09/05/18

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Zevida, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed TCF Club

Nov 8, 2003
    San Jose, CA

Advertisements

Whoa!

That was crazy, really compelling. How could this world Henry not remember that the week he was gone was really 20 years in his "dad's" basement?

So is it just a total coincidence that bad stuff stopped happening when the warden locked up other world Henry? And that bad stuff follows him around? And if he was an adult when he was locked up why was he so weird when he got out? (I guess 30 years of being locked up could mess you up a little...).

2. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    And - why isn't he aging?
    And - why have we seen nothing of this world's Henry BEFORE he disappeared (meaning when they first adopted him)?

3. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed TCF Club

Nov 8, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    A few more thoughts, now it seems clear why the Kid Henry keeps returning to Lawyer Henry's house, because that's also his house where he grew up. That's home.

Additionally, it explains why he told the former sheriff that he could help Ruth - not with some supernatural power, but because he did Alzheimer's research.

Does anyone remember what he sent the sheriff to get out of the warden's car at the junk yard? I can't recall.

4. ACoolDude

ACoolDude Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2001
    Pittsburgh,...
    I took it as anyone who crossed over to a different place than where they started do not age.
    IOW, people do not age once they step out of "their" timeline.