Cartoon Network/Adult Swim 4/1 Evening

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Keen, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Keen

Keen Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Minneapolis, MN
    Adult Swim tonight consists of the surprise airing of S3E1 of Rick & Morty. They're airing it over and over until midnight. Hopefully next week they'll air the episodes that are on the schedule for tonight.

2. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    I've read that they may be airing some of the shows they normally between 8 and midnight, after midnight but I'm not sure about that. Toonami's Facebook page is still indicating Samurai Jack will air tonight. If not it "repeats" on Wednesday.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  3. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Apparently everything before midnight will air next week, which will screw up recordings because of the 28 day rule.

Keen likes this.
  4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    i can confirm that at 8pm the new Rick&Morty began airing here (california), and then again at 8:30pm it began reairing. I'll assume it will loop until midnight (thus preempting Samurai Jack, booo) but the new Rick&Morty is awesome, yay!

5. dslunceford

dslunceford Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2000
    No. VA/D.C.
    How ridiculous. When will this air again? My OnePass was new only, starting at Season 3, since I have S1 and S2 on Vudu; so I didn't get this.

6. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Just a note that if your TiVo recorded the fake airings from last weekend, you'll need to manually add the real ones back as the episodes that were supposed to air last week are now in the guide for this week and won't automatically record because of the 28 day rule.

Keen likes this.
  7. orangeboy

orangeboy yes, I AM orangeboy!

Apr 19, 2004
    East Moline, IL
    I missed the new Sam Jack because of their prank. I saw the recording light on at the correct time, and Samurai Jack tuned, but apparently the other tuner was recording. I'll wait til Wednesday, or look for alternative sources for episode XCV.