Can't get HD season pass to work on Series 3

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by elpanda, Jan 12, 2008.

1. elpanda

elpanda New Member

Jan 23, 2007

Advertisements

Just got my new Series 3 set up today, and have a problem. I'm trying to set up a season pass on channel 113(fox network in HD). Only the regular channel (13) shows up when I search by program name (Terminator). I canceled the season pass on the SD channel, and did a search by channel. Found the show on 113, looked at the next episode, and selected a season pass. Next screen says season pass has been added, but when I go to the "to do list" it says "none scheduled". Some people have said this is a wishlist thing, but I'm certain I'm scheduling a season pass. Hope someone can help.
    thanks!

2. elpanda

elpanda New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Also, when I look at the season pass, it says "113 kcpqhd", but when I select "view upcoming episodes" it only shows the episodes coming up on channel 13. If I remove channel 13 from the lineup and check view upcoming episodes on the season pass for terminator on channel 113, it now says "no upcoming episodes". At the same time, I can manually record the episodes on 113, and they show up in the to-do list.

3. maharg18

maharg18 Active Member

Dec 3, 2002
    Chattanooga, TN
    If it was just set up today, it will take a while for all the guide data to be indexed for use. I'm willing to bet in a few hours everything will show up as expected.

4. elpanda

elpanda New Member

Jan 23, 2007
    I ended up calling Tivo CS. They had me clear all the channel info, force a service call, and restart the system. After getting channel info, it's working fine now. I think I just needed a firmware update.