Can't download/update program guide

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by tedrik, Jan 18, 2014.

1. tedrik

tedrik New Member

Jul 30, 2012
    San Antonio, Tx

Advertisements

On both Premiere Tiv'os I can't download the program guide. It will connect to the internet (troubleshoot/help will show all is fine) After connecting to the internet it will - preparing: OK, (done) then Connecting (done)-then when Getting info (downloading) it will then FAIL with a display of "connection interrupted". Any ideas-everything else works, Netflix all the laptops. Thanks

2. stevewjackson

stevewjackson Steve W. Jackson

Nov 2, 2007
    Montgomery,...
    Are you seeing that infamous C133 error? There seems to be a long-running issue experienced by many of us since around mid-November or so where we get that error and our devices can't talk to the TiVo service. That's one of the symptoms, when trying to manually initiate a connection. It also prevents me from stopping an ongoing Suggestion recording, and it prevents me from using Hulu Plus (don't have Netflix) and seeing some upcoming info on my To To List.

3. tedrik

tedrik New Member

Jul 30, 2012
    San Antonio, Tx
    no-just "internet connection interrupted" download unsuccessful- Got off Chat help and they as usual had me doing all kinds of UNNECCESSARY crap- I have a connection with excellent strength as the TIVO displays-my other TiVo did the same yesterday but working today-has to be a problem at the TIVO end-very frustrating dealing with the help center-worse than Dish Network LOL
    Just left the TiVo website and in the help center it's a known problem within the last 2 weeks-they tell everyone to hardwire to their modem-that didn't work for me-anyone else? They told 1 complaintant that he was on a
    priority list" to fix the issue!!!